“Good for a quick bowl of pasta at lunch”

Spumoni Italian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 4, 2018

It's pretty darned good value for the meal served. I enjoyed my pasta bolognese, and found it gratifying. I haven't had anything else, but it's easy to mess up bolognese sauce, and Spumoni's is great. The photos of an Italian Villa on the wall are impressive and attractive.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Our waiter Elias has always provided exceptional service to my family over the 8 years we have been coming to Spumoni. They have daily specials and their appetizers are great. Never been disappointed with a meal there. Salads and soups are very good as well.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I stopped into this Italian restaurant on a whim while staying in Thousand Oaks. The welcome was warm and I was immediately seated and offered a menu despite it being close to closing time. The chicken and sausage special I had came with a free salad. the salad was plentiful and very tasty. The chicken/sausage special was fantastic. Very tasty indeed. Accompanied by a lovely glass of Californian Chardonnay and some mineral water it made the perfect evening meal. At no point was I rushed despite being seated so late on in the service. Very happy I picked to eat here rather than one of the other places.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Bread basket with assortment of warm, tasty, beautiful, Italian breads presented after order taken.
Chopped olives in olive oil accompanied bread basket.

Fried calamari was delicious and crispy and came with red dipping sauce.

Veal scallopini with mushrooms in Marsala sauce was ordered by three in party. It was delicious as well

Attentive service
Ample parking
White table clothed tables
Credit card accepted
Used Discount doing coupon
Averaged $30/person inc tax/tip with no wine/beverages ordered

Wish we had room for dessert but bread was too delicious to stop eating

Will definitely have to go back

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at two different hotels nearby. One night we brought a pizza to eat in our room. The second night we went to eat in the restaurant. Also the barbeque chicken pizza. Very good. However the Italian sallad for 10.95 was very simple and not at all worth the money. Good wine.