“Good food”

Roma Italian Deli
Ranked #19 of 100 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Love their chicken picatta, my favorite dish in their menu. Their sides of olives and butter nut squash soups are delicious and their desserts are fantastic.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

If you're into Rock and Roll during dinner, this is NOT the place. However they do have a accordion player, playing nice Italian music. The food is great and Phil the owner likes a corny joke.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Salad looked 3 months old and brown. I called to complain but they really didn't care. Never went back.

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

I literally have dreams about the gnocchi! I will drive however far out of the way to visit here! Great food, even better service!

Reviewed February 5, 2017

My wife sent me here to pick up sandwiches for the family. I can't speak for everyone else, but my sandwich was very good. The order was not ready when they said it would be, or I would probably have given it 5 stars.