“Good dinner ”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to have dinner following whale watching tour. Service was AMAZING! Great with kids and food was excellent! Interacted great with everyone and everyone left satisfied and full! Lobster ravioli, fish & chips, and shrimp scampi were all enjoyed by the adults. Even a great piece of pinapple upside down cake for the birthday girl!

There are newer reviews for Newport Landing

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The seafood lovers thought their seafood was fantastic. The non-seafood lovers had plenty of other options to choose from. The restaurant was crazy busy when we ate dinner there, but the waitstaff was still attentive. The wrong order was delivered to me initially, but the restaurant handled it so smoothly and fuss free. We all left full and content.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Our lunch was delicious and it was fun watching all the tourists below do their shopping. Excellent salad. My husband got a tasty crab cake hamburger. I only got 1 bite but it was yummy!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic service on a Saturday night! We had reservations but got there early, they seated us promptly! Beautiful view of the harbor from upstairs. Appetizers were good portions (we got calamari & zucchini ) a home run with basses loaded!
dinner; our meats were perfectly cooked as ordered, I had prime rib which was a very hickory taste instead of a traditional peppered crust, )I don't care for BBQ so it was off) my husband had the New York which was a little on the small side but tasty. The veggies were cold, and scalloped potatoes were pasty and overcooked. Boo.

My first job as a teenager was at Jack in the Box, my manager always said a restaurant bathroom tells you about the kitchen. I hope not in this case, the bathroom was a mess. Trash overflowing at the sink as well as in the stall, the sink top had pools of water. It's possible they get a lot of restroom traffic from the shopping area, but it only takes 5 minutes for an employee to pick up / empty trash and keep sink tops dry.

It wasn't a bad experience, I will go back for lunch and appetizers, happy hour.
But I was disappointed.

1  Thank Beverly S
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We loved this place! Such a cute ambiance and feel. It's like being in an antique boat. We sat on the patio and watched the boats navigate the channel. Beautiful. Greta service! Great food! Great drink menu! By far the best mahi tacos we've ever had!