“If You Leave Hungry, It's Your Fault”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 25 Dessert in Newport Beach
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2016

My daughter and I had a lovely lunch at this restaurant yesterday. The service was great, and the food portions were generous (which I liked a lot). I had the Vegan Cobb Salad, which was awesome (I'm definitely ordering that again next time I visit!). I also ordered the beer-battered french fries for a total splurge. Yum! My daughter enjoyed her chicken pasta. Definitely check this place out if you're in the area. It's also a great place for a business meeting.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Okay, so I realize that this is a huge chain and I seldom a fan of such, however, this location makes it a gem in my opinion.

The two entrances, at the mall level and street side make it convenient to both shoppers and no shoppers.

While I believe the menu is overly large, it caters to all tastes. My favorite is the chicken with lemon couscous.

The wait can be an issue, but if you don't mind sitting at the bar, you can usual find a space. The very best and somewhat obscure secret is the outside balcony. With only two tables, and view to the ocean, it provides the best seat in the house!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Factory is located on oceanside of this shopping mall on second floor. Enter from parking lot either by stairs or elevator.

Quickly seated, great menu with good tasty selections to include cheesecake.

Food was served hot, and servers were attentive. Would return

Reviewed 2 June 2016

the food is solid as usual, but the service is perfunctory. getting seated took twice as long as estimated, getting the check took too long too. in between was ho hum. i have never thought much of the faux opulance of this decor. I expect to find a couple of disney princess down on their luck waiting tables.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Still good value for money. Enjoyed sitting at the bar but deadly quiet. What has happened to Fashion Island, everywhere is so quiet?

Ate chicken lettuce wraps & hot chicken strips & both were good. Wine good, service good & VFM was good. Just missing something now. Has it had its day??