“Caliente! ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: PCH and Bayside Dr.
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

They were crazyyyy busy with a two-hour wait, so I sat at the bar. I got in and out in 40-minutes! I got a skinny margarita and the carnitas. I am unsure which thing on my plate as spicy, but it was soooo hot. Everything tasted great all the same. The bartenders are very attentive even with it being slammed.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank deneesie25

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Enjoyed an adult family dinner here earlier this month. Excellent service and food overall.

The valet parking is a bit of a cluster (too small and too few valets).

The ceviche was really good as is the bean dip.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Came in mid week for Happy Hour. My wife and I were doing a recon for my birthday dinner. Valet Parking. We sat in the Bar Area, not busy since it was early. Quickly met by our server and served chips and tasty dip. Wife had a HH Margarita, small but tasty. We ordered HH Items. Tacos, Shrimp and Chicken. Really good. Guacamole, seemed a little bland but still good. We will return.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We had friends over from Europe and they wanted to have a Mexican dinner. I booked early to get a table on the deck overlooking the boats which made the evening a bit more special. The menus was very interesting and my wife who is Gluten and Dairy free had no problem with the menu. The staff were very accommodating our friends both had skirt steak (Arrachera), my wife had carnitas and I had Duck Tacos, an interesting twist on crispy duck. They have a great selection of Tequilas and my wife had Mexican wine. This was a great experience and we will definitely come back

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I've been 4-5 times over the last few years when visiting family in the area. Always consistent. I love the tacos, particularly the veggie options. The drinks are tasty too and service is always friendly. The view of the docks/water is nice too.

Date of visit: July 2018