“Love the Wahoo Fish”

Add it.
Wahoos Fish
Ranked #135 of 514 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We ve been to this chain of restaurants many times. We always get Wahoo plate which comes cajun or regular generous Wahoo, cilantro butter white rice or Brown, pink or black beans. Its delicious!!! The atmosphere is very casual. Love it!!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We had fish tacos...and they are very good. Their black beans and brown rice are very good as well. I asked for some green sauce after the server asked us, "Is there anything else I can get for you?" I got the green sauce delivered to our table after I was finished eating, and the lady just walked up with a smile and said, "Here's your green sauce!" It was almost comical!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Wahoo's is a local institutution and they serve very good fish tacos. I've never had anything else there so can't comment on their other menu items. This place is inside Atrium Court but outside seating is available. Food is always fresh and the staff is always great.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Ate there a couple of times. They have a lot of options, including some healthy ones. Service is quick and with a smile.

I enjoyed the casual ambiance as well, in the Newport Beach area that's almost a relief....

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

This restaurant is located inside the Fashion Island mall. It's a small chain. You order your food first and they bring it to you when it's ready. They are also a bar, so you can also get alcohol here. There was a bit of a line when we went there for lunch, but it moves very quickly, just enough time to figure out what to get! I got chicken tacos. They came out pretty quickly, and tasted fresh. Just what I was hoping for!