“Very Good Seafood”

Billy's At The Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Billy's At The Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 514 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I went to Billy's for lunch and had the Fish and Chips. It was legendary and to die for. I would highly recommend having this dish. The rest of the food was great. The service was good. The staff was friendly. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Great Mai-tais, coconut shrimp pupus and OMG Chilean Sea Bass. Goood music, great ambiance. Yum yum. Lots of fun thank you and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I don't profess to be a Fish 'n Chips aficionado, but I do order the dish frequently. Also, I am not necessarily a traditionalist when it comes to my judgement; any type of fish is worthy of a try! Billy's is a fun place on the water at the North end of Newport Bay with a fun atmosphere for lunch after a morning of Whale watching or walking on the beach. The Pacifico beer battered Ono was of the best Fish 'n Chips I have ever had! Light and crispy on the outside, firm, yet moist on the inside. Perfecto! My wife had the Prime Rib Sandwich which also excellent. I just feel badly that I couldn't have sampled all the tasty looking appetizers, too. And don't let me forget about the selection of beers to go along with the great food and views. Unfortunately, the best views of the bay are inside the restaurant rather than outside on the patio. Oh, well, you can't have it all!

2  Thank Halfman1
Reviewed 23 February 2017

My wife and I stopped in after a visit to Laguna Beach. Even though the restaurant was very busy, we were seated right away. The food was excellent although a bit on the high priced side. Service was also excellent. They had a great live band in the main dining area. We were seated on the pier/outside area and had a great view of the boats.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Enjoyed Poke Tower, Louie Salad, Drinks and friendliness! Living music and kind people made the atmosphere!