“Great bar apps!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2017

Walked here from the Newport Dunes Resort for some drinks and apps at the bar, and loved it. Our bartenders were friendly, engaging, and made a great martini. We split the tenderloin sliders, fish tacos, and prawn cocktail which were all very good!
Decor is nice/classy without being pretentious. Loved the vibe.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Food was fine - I was fished out so had prime rib which was simply OK. Others had halibut, which was Ok. Service was OK. Price was also OK. Nice evening view over canals around Balboa Island. Fireplace seen from the street lures you in.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

I had lollipop lamb chops for lunch. My favorite part of the dish was surprisingly the spinach. Chops were good, too. I ordered a signature cocktail, something with peach and I hated it. However, the portion size of the spirit was generous. Nice view of the Marina and they had valet parking.

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Just had dinner for the first time at 3 Thirty 3 Waterfront. What a great place! Friendly staff, great views and awesome food! Gotta try the "dates" with blue cheese! Incredible! We'll go again!

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

I cannot give this place enough stars, it's simply excellent!

The ambiance is great with fireplaces and water views and being decorated for Christmas, it's almost magical. Then there is the food...

We had the bacon wrapped dates and calamari for an appetizer and the dates were mouth watering, I can't even describe them, but they were delicious. I had the Almond crusted mahi mahi and it was scrumptious. We also had some wonderful Hess Chardonnay which paired perfectly. It was the perfect meal and the service was superb.

I so wish we had one of these back home as I will not be forgetting this treat for awhile!!