“Pretty good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2018

We were invited here along with 16 other people. Our waitress was incredible, despite having the 18 of us spread between two tables. She remembered orders, watched closely, and took care of all of us. Most of us ordered the macadamia crusted sea bass. It was good although a little on the bland side. I don't think it was crusted enough. We also had the Thai calamari, chicken skewers with peanut sauce, and spinach-artichoke dip. It's in a nice setting, right on the harbor. We were surprised how the bar area was quiet when we went in at 5:30 but sounded like a college bar by 10:30.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 28, 2018

This is a posh restaurant with a great view. I traveled there 3 hours from home to celebrate my Birthday with a few friends. The food was amazing and the cocktail staff were quick to serve us. My friends and I had a great celebration. I look forward to visiting again!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018

The back bay view is great with lots of yacht traffic to keep you entertained. The food is solid. The staff and friendly/non obtrusive service are top flight. A very relaxing dinner and we will be back the next time we travel to Newport Beach

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great location. Place was very busy on a weekday night. We ate in the pub area...a friend had the filet mignon sliders that she raved about. I had fish sliders....not terribly impressed with them. Hubby had pulled pork sliders that he said were very good. They make an outstanding mai tai!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

It’s a bit of a landmark in Newport Beach but I was amazed at the quality and value of the food. The menu is not huge but what great dishes. The Oysters were really big and tasty and the New Zealand rack of lamb one of the best dishes I have ever had. The service was superb on a really busy St Patrick’s night too. Definitely will go back.

Date of visit: March 2018