“Mouth watering!!”
Review of Slapfish

Slapfish
Ranked #202 of 511 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

I first found of this place on IG the pictures looked so yummy I went the next day!
The pictures of their food absolutely do it justice.
I had the crab & lobster grilled cheese with upgraded fries to clam chowder fries.
A great tasting fulfilling meal!

There are newer reviews for Slapfish

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I wanted to pick up something healthy and a little different for dinner on a Friday night. Came across Slapfish and I was not disappointed. The service was excellent. The person taking my order was very knowledgeable and have great recommendations. I got a salad with the Australian fish and a Lobster roll with the spicy sauce. Both were very good. Be aware that because it is Lobster that the Lobster roll is on the pricey side, but it is good and something different. The salad was very reasonably priced.

They have a few tables, but I would recommend of you want something a little different for take-out too, which is what I did.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

If you just want a quick snack, and parking in a difficult area to park, then this is ideal. Also allows BYO. chowder fries with fried egg are the business.

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Everything we had their was amazing. Chowder fries, lobster roll with lemon mayo, and the surf turf burger. Highly recommend. Parking was easy. Near the beach. What more could you ask for. Will be going back next time I'm in Newport Beach

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Went in on a lark but glad we did. turned out to be quick and very good, fresh food. Prices are mostly good but watch out for the lobster....expensive.