2,045 results
All reviews balboa building fashion island jazz festival golf course lobby bar shuffle board self park beautiful grounds orange county airport main building nice property john wayne airport free shuttle shuttle service fitness center fire pit main pool
Reviewed July 30, 2018

had a great stay very clean good food and great drinks close to the beach, great place to stay for vacation, great place for kids nice pool with a kids water slide and a golf course, staff was very nice and help ful

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ashley R, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I've attended the Summer Series at the Hyatt-Newporter, in Newport Beach, California, since 1996. This past weekend, we celebrated my husband's and youngest daughter's birthdays, in conjunction with the Vincent Ingala concert. It was a great time; the weather was beautiful...the concert was all that I expected, and more, and my family really enjoyed their time at the property.
I look forward to my next stay, and the Hyatt-Newporter really is

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon for another show!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 8 nights, it is a lovely hotel, location is excellent and staff were all very nice. The room was very clean and pleasant and had everything we needed. My only criticism is we had breakfast included in our room charge, I checked this twice on our first morning and was told it was included, when we got our bill they tried to charge us for breakfast, it was quickly removed without any fuss, but I just feel that the staff on reception should have noticed this so that we would not have to bring it to their attention. It just makes you feel that they were hoping we didn’t notice. I’m sure that’s not the case but maybe better checks should be put into place. Other than that I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I have sent you a private message to get more information about your recent stay. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a great venue for both business and leisure purpose. It was very well set up, rooms very clean and excellent support with special requests. The catering is great too especially breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed July 26, 2018

The rooms were ok and the view consisted of the used towel bin and some random junk left behind the hotel.

The resort seemed nice but the room was definitely lacking considering the price. I highly recommend you verify which room you get prior to showing up.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. To request a specific room location please email qualitynewpo@hyatt.com. Should your travels bring you back to Newport Beach, we hope to welcome you back to our hotel!