“Wonderful food and great gluten free options.”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 536 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Health and delicious is what makes this such a treat. True Food is my first choice for a meal out. I love the gluten free options.

Reviewed October 9, 2015

This place is a delight to meet friends, relax, and talk. The food is very good, but being a health conscience place must mean that they restrict the intake, as well, as the portion of my Teriyaki chicken and rice dish was pretty skimpy. When it was all gone, I was still hungry. There is no accompanying bread or crackers, there is no lemon in the water, there is no side salad or fruit. There is just what you ordered and nothing more.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

I absolutely LOVE True Food Kitchen. I mostly dine at the one in Fashion Island but I've enjoyed San Diego and Scottsdale as well. The food is wonderful, the cocktails are delicious and the atmosphere (if you sit outside) is wonderful. I've always had exceptional service as well. The BEST part is that everything is so healthy!

Reviewed September 27, 2015

My wife and I absolutely love this restaurant, and visit it multiple times when we visit Orange County and Newport Beach area (California). Our only complaint is we wish they would open one in the Bay Area. All the food is fresh, organic, and healthy. Service is always excellent. I highly recommend True Food Kitchen

Reviewed September 23, 2015 via mobile

We always go here when in town and it's a must for sure. Great food and healthy!!! Sit out on the patio or inside.
Go at 2pm to ensure a seat or prepare to wait at mealtimes as it is popular!!!
Every meal we have had has been great!