“Healthy Dinner Date”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 538 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Delicious for dinner but wonderful for lunch too. The menu is seasonal and fresh.
The squash pie is a Thanksgiving staple.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank empty-nesters627419

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Attended a birthday celebration over the weekend. Its everyone’s first time to dine here. Our first impression of the menu is it caters to vegans primarily (no one in our group is one ) though they still have a limited selection of food for non vegans. I ordered the Fennel Chicken sausage which was good and i shared this with my cousin who ordered the Chicken salad which i also like. My hubby tried the Grass fed burger and he said it was good except he didn’t like the bread and the sweet potatoes on the side was bland for his taste. Our other friend ordered the Salmon and Kale salad and she just ate the salmon and Didn’t like the kale.
There were just more choices for vegetarians so I’d recommended this place for them.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Such a great place for lunch or dinner. All the options are healthy, fresh & delicious. A fun & bright atmosphere as well as friendly people.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 29, 2018

This reviewer returned to True Food Kitchen after five years absence and the experience didn't disappoint. This restaurant gets an easy five stars. The atmosphere is modern and chic and the service is beyond good. Food is beautifully prepared and presented. The prices are moderately high but diners get their money's worth. There is outside seating. Reservations are recommended.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Had dinner here with friends this past weekend. Our first visit. Excellent. The food, the service, the setting. We shared the charred cauliflower, farmers market crudites, and herb hummus. We would order them all again, but note, they are not cheap. We also shared a fennel sausage pizza, which was good, but not great. We then each had individual entries. I had the Korean Noodle salad. I wish I could have it every day, it was that good. My wife had the sea bass, it was also wonderful. The desserts were a little weak. My wife had the summer berries with black rice and it was just a "Miss". Not good. The flourless chocolate cake was good, but again, not a memory maker.
We will be back for sure.

Date of visit: September 2018