“Spooktacular Halloween Birthday for my husband”
Review of Rancheria Grille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rancheria Grille
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Nice
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I had lunch at Rancheria Grille. Rancheria is located inside Robinson Rancheria Resort and Casino. Upon arriving the hostess told us it was taco Tuesday. They had a excellent taco buffet. The buffet included: Tacos, chicken, salad, fresh fruit, rice, your choice of drinks. We enjoyed the tacos and salad, and dessert. For dessert we had chocolate cake. Julie Moran the Robinson Rancheria manager told us about Rancheria Grille. We highly recommend Rancheria Grille. Every thing was excellent, from the food , and the service. Everyone was dressed in Halloween costumes which was so cool. My husband and I can't wait to go back to Rancheria Grille. We can't wait to see what we will try next to eat. We will return !!!!!!