“Love their yemas”

Luisa & Sons Bake Shop
Ranked #39 of 157 Restaurants in Norwalk
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

Ive been going back and forth for their yemas. Ive been looking for that soft not sugary-hard texture though. The reason why I kept going back is I was hoping they have that same texture of their yema when I first tried it. Maybe it was m newly cooked, and now those yemas on display are still the same batch as when I first bought and tasted it, I couldn't appreciate it well because its sugary hard!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

My mom often pre-orders trays of various Filipino dishes here (you wouldn't even know they catered unless you knew, because they don't advertise it). They make an awesome turon and palabok, which we often order. One of the hidden gems here is their ube hopia. You gotta have it warm; it's one of the best hopia's you will have.

Date of visit: April 2016