“Close to the BW Hotel”

Denny's
Ranked #44 of 74 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Denny's was a short walk from the Best Western where we had an overnight stop having been in Yosemite that day. The food was of good quality and the level of service was very good from a group who appeared to be working very hard on behalf of their customers on a hot Sunday night in the middle of summer.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Not all Denny's' are equal. This is a good one, even though it is the standard Denny's menu. Clean and easy to get to. It an easy off/ on and right along Hwy 108/120.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2017

They are a good standard for american food. Nothing to write home about, but service is good, portions are larger than average, and the cost is not to bad.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Food cooked well. Tastes good. Service was good. Standard, but, reliable Denny's fare. That's why I stop there.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017

I went in here with a coupon for a free "grand slam" for my birthday. They weren't terribly friendly, to start. They acted like I was trying to steal something, asking for my ID multiple times. I was starting to get annoyed, THEY were the ones who sent my the free meal coupon, after all. Then, when I went up to the register to pay, they charged my $0.85 for the extra cheese they'd added to my hashbrowns (which had a hair in them) and never even told me about it costing anything extra. Then when I finished eating and paid she couldn't run my card as it didn't add up to a minimum of $1.00 and made a huge deal about it, wasting my time. First, she told me to just leave, saying "Happy Birthday". Then, as I was leaving she suggested I tip the server so it would add up to a minimum of $1.00. What a weirdo. I'd never go back to this location and they don't seem that sanitary, either.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!