“drive thru dinner”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #36 of 74 Restaurants in Oakdale
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 901 East F Street in Oakdale. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed December 16, 2016

the staff is very friendly, they were so nice, I forgot to ensure that I received salsa with my tacos. Never seen a nicer group in a drive thru.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed August 5, 2016

Nice place, well located, easy accessible. If you like Taco Bell, you can stop and enjoy food and drink-decent quality, totally cost-effective. Drive-through available as well.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016

quick service, nice convenient location to motel. Food hot, service quick....quality good and fast :)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed November 27, 2015

I simply eat here way too much but it is so good but not the best diet for me. It is a busy restaurant but even in the drive through they are fast and friendly.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed September 29, 2015

How do you review a taco bell ?? LOL Ok Ill rate on the bubble guts rating system.............I have never been sick here, I have eaten here many times, sometimes there a healthy line at drive up, and it will be what you expect.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!