“One of the Better Places in Town”

Dicicco's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Decent Italian food - I had the veal. It was tasty. Side pasta dish with meat sauce was very good. Small, but adequate wine list - good service. Very reasonable prices for the quality and quantity of food - I would happily eat here again. Probably one of the better, if not the best restaurants in this little town.

1  Thank noworries2000

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Had a nice meal here with my family whilst staying in Oakhurst. The food was delicious and the service was excellent...prices were very reasonable ...

1  Thank Steven W
Reviewed April 1, 2018

The Dicicco Restaurants have been a part of this area for many years. I recently ate at this location and was pleased that it reflects the same taste as the original. I especially enjoy the calzone.

1  Thank Ikomasan
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious meal here. The service was excellent - myself and my boyfriend were really pleasantly surprised and impressed!! The food and wine was tasty and the atmosphere was wonderful.
Definitely recommend this place for dinner.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

What a delightful restaurant. We were immediately welcomed upon entry and had a lovely time throughout our meal. Alice & Salvatore are the managers and clearly take pride in providing a great meal and fine experience. Plus, the prices are very reasonable.

I had the calzone and it was fabulous; one of the best I've ever had. My husband (Italian himself, from Chicago) had the half and half... lasagna and ravioli. He said the lasagna was exceptional and the ravioli was just fine. He's very discriminating when it comes to judging food.

We both can comfortably highly recommend Di'Ciccos. This wee community is fortunate to have such a gem.