“Decent Chinese restaurant”

Taste of China
Ranked #26 of 53 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Food was very good. We managed to order a gluten free dish (Curry vegetables with rice) after some explanation. The place does not do delivery but you can pick up the food.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

This place is real busy...we waited 40 minutes for our To Go order! It's not that they are slow (I could see them going as fast as they could), they just had too many orders to fill. Food was OK, nothing too special. The restaurant itself is very plain...not really conducive to eating there at the place. The lady taking the orders was quite nice and pleasant which made up alittle for the long wait. Prices were quite reasonable.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

A good place to stop on the way home from Yosemite. The food is not spectacular but satisfies the stomach. I enjoy the vegetarian dishes.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

I've eaten Chinese food all over the country, and unless I've gone to high-end restaurants it's been pretty much the same. I wasn't expecting much from a walk-in small place in a strip mall, but I was happily mistaken. The food was amazing -- and not overly salty or mushy. I had a dish I've eaten dozens of times -- curried chicken -- but the sauce was delicately seasoned and the chow mein noodles were perfectly cooked. The prices were decent and many of the dishes seemed to be more authentic Chinese than Chinese-American food. People came in and out continually for take-out, which is always a good sign. Skip the other Chinese restaurant in Oakhurst and go here -- you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Located very conveniently and inexpensive. Food was pretty well tasted. People are nice and welcoming.