“satisfying the donut craving”
Review of Judy's Donuts

Judy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Oakhurst
Reviewed May 29, 2017

The 2 ladies that were working were extremely friendly. Several regulars came in while we were there. I have to start by saying, we are picky donut eaters. I worked in a donut shop in my younger days. These are light, not greasy and they have a very big selection. They have a "buritto" donut that is filled. I tried the cream cheese. okay - not to my liking, tho. But the French, crullers, long john/bars, glazed, apple fritter are all among some of the best. One person noted that they overfill. Well, that is better than not enough. I like a little, hubby likes a lot. I just scrape out the extra. Lastly, their coffee is very good, bold but not bitter.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

This is the place to go to pick up fresh donuts, a good cup of coffee and friendly service! Great variety to choose from and the price is right.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

I went here early in the morning. Around 7am. I ordered some donuts. The chocolate donut was perfect. The raspberry filled donut was good but had so much raspberry in it that I could barely taste the donut. The people were very nice.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Our family enjoyed a nice selection of doughnuts! The doughnuts are nice and airy (except for the cake doughnuts, obviously). Families be advised, i dont think there is a public restroom.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

We stopped for a morning snack on the way out of down. The apple fritter was one of the best I've had. If your looking for donuts in Oakhurst look no further.

Been to Judy's Donuts? Share your experiences!