“Great Glazed Donut & Coffee”
Review of Judy's Donuts

Judy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Oakhurst
Reviewed June 16, 2017

The glazed donut and coffee were excellent. Steer clear of the cream cheese burritos, those were disappointing. Good prices and friendly service.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

My family got doughnuts before our trip to Yosemite and I can honesty say they are some of the best doughnuts I've ever had. I definitely recommend getting these doughnuts.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

My family bought a dozen donuts which consisted of the old fashioned donuts, cake donuts, a jelly filled donut, an apple fritter, and a cinnamon roll. Not one donut was bad. They were all some of the best we've had.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

The 2 ladies that were working were extremely friendly. Several regulars came in while we were there. I have to start by saying, we are picky donut eaters. I worked in a donut shop in my younger days. These are light, not greasy and they have a very big selection. They have a "buritto" donut that is filled. I tried the cream cheese. okay - not to my liking, tho. But the French, crullers, long john/bars, glazed, apple fritter are all among some of the best. One person noted that they overfill. Well, that is better than not enough. I like a little, hubby likes a lot. I just scrape out the extra. Lastly, their coffee is very good, bold but not bitter.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

This is the place to go to pick up fresh donuts, a good cup of coffee and friendly service! Great variety to choose from and the price is right.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Judy's Donuts? Share your experiences!