“Melt in Your Mouth”
Review of Judy's Donuts

Judy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Oakhurst
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Ok, I love yeast donuts and these are the best. These doughnuts may be the best I've every had. The texture reminds you of Shipleys but they are much more airy and light. I was in town to see Yosemite and discovered these sweet treats on our way out. Ugggh, that's the only disappointment.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The donuts at Judy's are always fresh, and always perfect! This is where the locals go, so you can't go wrong.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by Judy’s for a quick breakfast snack and these donuts are light, fresh and simply delicious. I know they are busy because we stopped the second time and were lucky to get my favorite jelly donut.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

A local favorite, Judy's donuts are light, not heavy. A great selection including donut holes. Owners have made this a favorite for the town. They are very supportive of our schools. Wifi in the business and a few sit down tables. Open 6AM-2PM Monday-Saturday.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

We have been traveling the country and always try to find the best donuts in the area we are visiting. Jud'ys were very good. Fresh and delicious.Folks working there were very friendly. Worth a stop if you love good donuts as much as I do!!

Been to Judy's Donuts? Share your experiences!