“Nice to have a local option”
Review of The Cool Bean Cafe

The Cool Bean Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Oakhurst
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Whenever I travel, I like to try local cuisine. Coffee is included in that. I stopped in this cute cafe after an appointment to have a coffee and a little snack. Small, but efficiently run cafe, order at the counter and find a table, kind of place. I had a non-fat flat white and a wonderful piece of banana bread. Both were wonderful. They have a large selection for a small place.
Located in a strip mall behind MacDonald's you have to look for it. But it is worth it!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank gdr23

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I️ wanted so much to like this place but the quiche took too long, was lukewarm and too salty, the coffee at the counter was also lukewarm and the fresh brewed decaf was flavorless. Sigh, maybe an off day....

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2017

We loved the Cool Bean Cafe!

We ate breakfast here two mornings in a row while visiting Yosemite. Very reasonably priced and a very delicious breakfast sandwich and coffee. Inexpensive refills, which was appreciated.

Friendly service. Nice outside seating area.

We only wish there was one in Oregon!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I like trying local coffee shops for a few reasons one of them being that usually the coffee tastes better then "Starbucks " and two I like supporting local business when I visit a city or town.
I had the pumpkin Chai and it was delicious not to sweet and the right amount of pumpkin!
I totally recommend people give this coffee shop a try!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

My husband & I stopped here for the first time to try it out and was very impressed. We are older and found it quite good. We will go there again. We had a lite lunch and coffee. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Great service.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to The Cool Bean Cafe? Share your experiences!