“A nice surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed March 29, 2018

We stopped on our way home from Yosemite and it turned out to be a nice surprise, I had the french dip (pictured) and my husband had a grilled chicken sandwich. My french dip had trip tip. Both had sides of either salad, potato salad, or fresh fruit. Both sandwiches were $9.99 and were nice. Not great, but good. The place had some really cool quilts and other local things for sale which was nice to see.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

One man takes orders and one lady busses tables. We waited a long time before he came to take our order. The sandwich was overpriced and the chicken noodle soup was from a can! My husband liked his omelette. I tried this place based on the Tripadvisor reviews, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Stopped here for a sandwich on a road trip south. Very friendly, nice food,clean and interesting things for sale including homemade quilts. What is there not to like. Glad to support a local business not just another chain.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

An odd mix of a coffee shop and retail store. You walk in to a display of handmade quilts from a local vendor. All sizes and reasonably priced. Picked one up for the house. Also different items for sale from raw and processed Honey to CA olive oil and even Hawaiian Coffee and macadamia nuts. Now on to the food. Typical diner and reasonably priced. The owner ( I think) is your waiter and he is very friendly. The plus side for this place is the speed of getting your order and food to the table. Will defiantly eat there again if passing through on my way to or from Yosemite National Park

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Looked for an easy place to have breakfast on Christmas eve. The cafe is decorated really quaint and cottage like. The breakfast was spot on. Everything from the belgian waffle to oatmeal to hash browns was done right. They have homemade jams on the side of their toast - so yummy that we bought some. This is a mom and pop place so you seat yourself. They really tended to us and the service was great. Not fancy but it hit the spot!