“Good food and service”

Sweetwater Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Breakfast-Lunch- Dinner- Steak - Seafood - Chicken - Pasta - Fresh Salads - Vegetarian - Gluten Free - Kids Menu - Early Bird Menu -Happy Hour - Beer/ Wine/ Cocktail Specials! Full Bar!
Reviewed May 17, 2018

This place offers a good menu from salads to steaks/ribs. Reasonably priced and good portions. The staff were very welcoming.

It's always busy so that speaks for it's self . it's more of a dinner layout inside.

I had the sweet water salad with chicken which was really good.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Was in town for a family weekend and half marathon and it happened to be Mother's day. Made reservations for breakfast here. A lot of locals eating here which says something about quality. Food was hearty, large portions, tasty. Service was a bit slow, but not poor - and was very friendly.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Large menu, not just steak. But the medallions were very good. Prompt, efficient service. Will return.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Went here for a drink while waiting for our hotel room up the road to be ready. Quaint little bar area with very friendly staff. Delicious drinks and bartender gave me remote control to watch whatever I wanted on TV which I appreciated.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

We had a fine dinner at Sweetwater in Oakhurst. I ordered the Steak Medallions and was very satisfied with my dinner. Delicious. The service was excellent, our salads were perfect, and we can easily recommend Sweetwater Steakhouse as an affordable choice during your trip to Yosemite.

1  Thank Susie J

Been to Sweetwater Steakhouse? Share your experiences!