Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Oakland Airport
US$124
US$213
US$149
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
US$232
US$122
Orbitz.com
All reviewsoakland airportsports barnext morningfront desk staffon demandwalls are a bit thinking sizethe rental car centerfree shuttlebart stationsporting eventsnice sizeshuttle servicewould definitely stay here againdecent breakfastfree breakfasthotel is clean
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Despite a few shortcomings such as the lackluster front desk at check in and a bathroom exhaust fan not working... this is the best of the OAK airport area. I've stayed at many in the area and always find this HI very clean, comfortable and YES.. FULL service!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank upgradeThis
Reviewed December 28, 2011

This hotel is terrific! I love it! I checked in after a grueling flight from London to San Francisco. Was very crabby and tired. The hotel is quiet, spotless, pretty, and the staff is wonderful. They quickly set me up in a lovely room and I was not disturbed at all. Very large room and great bathroom. I am very picky about bathrooms and I liked this one. The restaurant staff were also terrific and very kind. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Room 431 was great.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank newbury781
Reviewed December 6, 2011

When I go to Oakland, my trip usually consists of a lil business and alot of party! So with that in mind, I like staying here because its close to the real party (next door at the Hilton) but still quiet enough that you can retire peacefully to your room, if need be. Restaurant downstairs is pretty good, and above all else, not crowded!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Sawdoff
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We picked this Hotel for our first night of a San Francisco trip for being too close to OAK airport. Recently I have stayed at many Holiday Inns and I must admit that is partialy because I became a Priority Club member, but this Hotel is one of the best HIs we have stayed at.

Our plane landed at OAK at midnight, I called the Hotel and "TWO" minutes after, the complimentary shuttle was picking me up. Now, that is service! I learned that they have this free shuttle for destinations whithin one mile from the Hotel.
Checking in was smooth and that is something you want after a 5 hour flight. Front desk was corteous and helpful... and they even gave us some pizza delivery info in case we were hungry, we also received a complimentary bottle of water per priority club mermbership.

All the staff we meet was very professional and cared about the guests. Our room was decent clean, everything looks new, bed was comfortable as well as the pillow menu. Free internet was fast.

I was afraid that being so close to OAK airport there might be some planes noise, but that did not happen. I have read reviews about the walls being too thin, but I didn't hear a thing from the rooms next door, but I am a very heavy sleeper so I can not comment about that.
There is a Walmart nearby (is a 10-15 minute walk if you like to exercise or you can use the shuttle.) My only complaint would be that after doing some shopping at walmart I called the hotel requesting the shuttle to pick me up but it never showed up.

After check out we used the shuttle to drop-us-off to the BART station at Oakland Colisseum, where we took the train that took us to SF and by the way is a very cheap and convenient way to get there, thay have a lift and plenty of room for large suitcases.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel for late night / early morning flights and for Raiders games.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank J-L-1977
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I live in the central valley and whenever I stayed here twice whenever I am stay out late in Oakland or the Bay Area. The rooms are clean and modern. This is a very different Holiday Inn that we remember from the early 1990s. I was very impressed and the price is right. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. Definitely my go-to hotel when I am in Oakland.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends