“great service and great food”
Review of Forge Pizza

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Embarcadeo
Reviewed 14 August 2015

We went to this restaurant twice within 4 days. The setting is pretty spectacular if you eat ourside; inside a bit on the loud side. Our service was helpful and accommodating on both occaissions. On one night we ordered 3 pizzas to split. I beleived that the spinch pizza was the winner in flavor & combination of ingredients. The ribs were flavorful and perfectly done. Wonderful selection of beers, but watch the alcohol content. Some of them are way up there! We will look forward to going back when we hit the Oakland area again.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Great spot along the harbor. Perfect service and excellent pizzas. Good selection of craft beer on tap.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

I had a business luncheon at the Forge, the group I went with are regulars. For me that says everything for a restaurant. I had the Fried chicken salad and it was yummy.
The entire table's food looked very good, home style, good portions. Service was excellent and atmosphere was lively!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We've eaten pizza in many places around the world including Rome and Milan but the pizzas here at the Forge were the best ever. The Mushroom Pizza (comes with Sausage) was perfectly balanced while the Zuccini Special Pizza with small flowers was outstanding. Add to that some fantastic service and great local beers and wine, it's a great place in a lovely location.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I love their pizza! I think my favorite is the mushroom pizza, but it's more about the crust for me ... and coming out of that wood-fired over makes it delicious! Crisp and chewy ... I'm getting hungry thinking about it.
I've also had the Crispy Cheese Curds which doesn't sound that good but is actually delicious!
It can get a bit noisy inside, so if it's warm enough I like to sit outside. They have a lovely patio and you can watch the world go by while you eat.