“This place never dissapoints!”
Review of Forge Pizza

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Embarcadeo
Reviewed March 29, 2017

They swear they are a pizza place. We NEVER eat Pizza here. This place is great on Atmosphere, food, price and cocktails! You can't lose here. It's a great place on the water. It's not too expensive. And it's ALWAYS great even though the menu changes a bit each season.
Last week we had the fried cheese(An appetizer staple), pork belly, the ribs and the fried chicken sandwich. (The fried chicken is also a staple. But sometimes it's a sandwich and sometimes it's in a Salad) and I can't ever remember what the drinks are called but I am not a big drinker but the drinks always LOOK fun and exciting I always get one.
We love Forge! If you are staying in Jack London Square? Go here. I live here and we go. If I stumbled on this place as an out of town visitor? I would be very pleased!

Reviewed February 22, 2017

The fried Cheese Curds are amazing! The pizza is tasty, certainly not the best I have had but really good coal fired pizza! The service was excellent and they were awesome with the kids! They even created a kids fried chicken since my daughter wanted chicken tenders! They took the chicken from their fried chicken sandwich and cut it up for her and charged us a kids price! It was delicious and she was thrilled! Thank you to our servers! Its a fun atmosphere to watch a game an hang out. Good wine and beer selections as well!

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

This place is a quick walk from the Amtrak station . Pizza comes Neapolitan style and can be split between two people . They have a good selection of local beers on the menu .

Reviewed February 7, 2017

I don't know Oakland and I am staying on the waterfront at the Waterfront Hotel on Jack London Square. It appears that the waterfront has a number of touristy highly priced seafood restaurants that are "too much" for lunch. I found Forge Pizza which is informal, but well run with good food, great beer, and much more than Artisianal Pizza. Great energy, fair prices, good food, fun and good with great views of the dock and water.

Reviewed February 6, 2017

When we feel like hitting the Jack London waterfront, Forge is continually our first choice. Lunch, dinner, or in between, inside or outside, it's always a great time with superb food and delicious drinks. Fun cocktails or their nice wine and beer selections start us off, and the excellent food never disappoints. Great service, and food comes out FAST. Casual enough that we can sit and play cards while munching, or nice enough to bring visitors and dress up if we want. Get a cozy romantic table for 2, or gather around an outdoor fire pit with friends, or sit at a big group table and make new friends.