All reviews keurig machine bart station room was clean remodeled rooms san francisco parking lot little things convenient location king bed creamer soap lotion
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

The room was clean which I appreciated. There weren’t any hand towels. There was a keurig in the room , but only decaf coffee was available—disappointing. Also no bottled water available. Bare bones in the amenity dept.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RidgemontHospitality, Regional Director of Operations at Inn at Temescal, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologizes for the lack of amenities in your room. We would hope to reset your expectations and provide the basic necessities that you would expect from a hotel of our caliber upon your next visit to the area. Please do not hesitate to let our front office staff know and we are happy to assist in making your next stay worthy of a 5 star review!

Warm regards,

Sean H.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I have stayed at the Inn at Temescal 4 times over the past 18 months, and Im sorry to say that the quality is starting to slip, particularly in the area of housekeeping. My first visit was delightful, and I was impressed by the cleanliness of the remodeled rooms, very comfortable beds, convenient location, and reasonable prices. However, on the past two visits, I've had to ask for bathroom towels and request the soap and lotion containers be re-filled. This last visit, not only did I have to ask for towels, but there were no coffee supplies - sugar, creamer,stir sticks. When I went to get them from the front desk, I was told that they didn't have those things available. Then I needed an early morning wake up call, but the alarm clock in the room wasn't working. I called the front desk to request the wake up, and it took me three tries over the course of an hour to get someone to answer the phone. I did eventually get through and arranged the call for 5:30. The next morning, I woke with a start at 5:20, and started packing to leave. By 5:50, when I went to check out, I still had not received a call! When I mentioned this to the person at the front desk, I just got a shrug and a sheepish apology. This is not acceptable! All of these things are within the control of the management and staff, and I really hope that more attention is paid to these details. The staff is overall friendly, and I would like to continue to stay here and recommend to others. Please fix!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RidgemontHospitality, General Manager at Inn at Temescal, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Sheryl1M,

I want to assure you as a repeat customer in this competitive market we really appreciate your business and your feedback.

On the whole I can say that we have addressed the issues that you’ve written about since your last stay and have even added some new spaces to relax/get work completed in outside of the room!

I would look forward to hosting you on your next Oakland visit to reset from your previous experience and continue to have you as a guest in the future!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a great deal for the price we paid. Clean and comfortable. Nice staff. Keurig machine with Pete’s coffee in our room. Good location for hanging out in Oakland. Fordgobikes are right outside the hotel and we rode them around town and to the Bart station.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RidgemontHospitality, General Manager at Inn at Temescal, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Sagrario G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that we were a good location for your Oakland activities and had a chance to truly experience the town like a local on the Ford Go Bikes located outside of the hotel!

We would love to host you on your next trip to Oakland!

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We had a long travel from Honolulu and needed a comfortable quiet place to plan our week of events in Texas. The staff was very accommodating and the place was clean and comfortable. They allowed us to stay as long as we needed we thanked them with some momentos from HAWAII

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Danielle T,

I'm happy to read that you had a great experience with our staff and found the rooms clean! Thanks for sharing some treats from Hawaii!

Aloha! -Nick

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at Inn at Temescal off and on over the last few months. After a late night search with only results of $200+ a night and a location I did not feel safe in, I lucked across this place. Well lit parking lot and a thorough camera system. Decent remodel done recently with immaculately cleaned rooms. All this would’ve made for a decent stay, but the management makes the rating! We work long hours and have always had anything we needed taken care of quickly. I will continue to stay here anytime I’m in the area!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

jordanjohnson0688,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad we were able to provide a comfortable spot for you over that long duration and thank you for your kind words.

It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Thanks! -Nick