Oakland Airport Executive Hotel
US$188
US$159
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$160
ClarionHotels
  • Restaurant
US$225
Hotels.com
US$136
  • Pool
Bay Breeze Inn Oakland(Oakland)
US$75
US$124
Travelocity
US$179
US$212
US$161
BestWestern.com
All reviewsthe red lion hoteloakland airportwest wingshuttle runstower roompark and flybart stationnice place to stayan early flightrental carshuttle servicemini fridgefree breakfastcarmelovendinghawaiiconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Overall nice, airport shuttle very helpful rooms clean, our fridge did not work well but no big deal, would recommend if need a place to stay when using airport or visiting the Bay Area much more affordable and convenient than staying in San Francisco

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Oakland Airport Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for your stay with us at the Red Lion Hotel Oakland International Airport. It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the phenomenal convenience of our location and airport shuttle and found our accommodations clean, comfortable, and affordable. Come back and see us again when you are in the area!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Back hotel that isn't in the "Tower" is old and hallways are dirty and old but the room was surprisingly clean besides being old. There was no working phone in my room everytime I needed something I had to use my cell phone which made the stay inconvenient since i ordered room service daily and also needed to reach the room across from me where my mother was staying. When I asked for a new phone they informed me it had been a long time since this room hasn't had a working phone and that i would need to wait for "the phone man" to fix it but they didn't know when that was going to happen.The hallways were definitely a turn off and the room service food was pretty bad and pricey but that was expected for room service but so was better food. The fact that they didn't respond right away to my complaint about a person in the room next door that kept opening the conjoining doors and scaring my toddler into thinking they were going to come in late at night was really bad, it took 3 calls from my personal phone to get a security guard to finally come and ask them to stop opening the door. It was around 12:30am when I was finally able to get some rest.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
William Q, Front Office Manager at Oakland Airport Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Nataly,

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your needs as our guest. I see that you were here for two nights. we would like to make this up to you if you would give us another chance. Please call me directly 510-635-5300 and tell me who you spoke to regarding the telephone issues.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Very nice and inviting place. I would recommend if you are traveling with family and using the Oakland airport. Great staff and the restaurant serves good food at a good price. Convenient for parking you vehicle too. It's a do over.

Dear Tan27,
We're glad that you would recommend our hotel to friends and family. It is always nice to hear that we did provide comfort and good food.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We had to attend a funeral when our other plans fell through I was happy to find a double bed room in the area last minute on a Saturday. But they had no free parking and there is no place else to park we had 2 cars for one room and each had to pay to park. The room was okay but a full roll of toilet paper would have been nice. The patio door off of our room lead to the parking lot so we could park right in front but everytime we opened it the whole building knew. We were comped a free breakfast but it ended so early I couldn't get the kids up in time. I was just happy we could find a last minute room at a decent price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
William Q, Front Office Manager at Oakland Airport Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Mauriceswife,

We're happy that we could accommodate you with two queen beds. Our parking charge of $8 is the lowest in the area. We do apologize for your other issues and appreciate you letting us know so we can see it does not happen again.
Carmela Royce
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stayed 2 nights and it wasn't worth the price. The hotel was loud, dirty, and the front desk either did not know what they were doing or didn't care. Our key cards got deactivated after the first night. When waiting to get our cards reactivated the front desk associate kept speaking with other people instead of fixing our issue. Parking validation was not explained, we were also never told that we would have to pay for parking to begin with. Would not stay here again, but this was a last minute trip for a funeral and we didn't have much other choice.

Dear Kristinmduncan13,
We're sorry that you were not happy with your recent stay here. Our parking fees are clearly posted on a sign as you come into the driveway where you hit the button to receive ticket for validation; we're sorry the front desk did not explain the validation process to you at check in.