“My favorite place for Thai food!”

Lone Tree Thai Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Oakley
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2016

We go to Lone Tree Thai as often as possible and the food is consistently delicious, authentic, and affordable. It is also the one place I can get good sticky rice...which is the perfect rice for curry. The Panang Curry is creamy and rich, the soups make you say....aaaahhh so good! The specials on the wall should be checked first since you might miss something amazing. I took my grandson there for lunch and he wasn't too sure about Thai food. So he got the lunch special with fried chicken. I almost took over his plate after he gave me a bite... it was simply the best fried chicken ever. I am always amazed at the edible decorative touches they add to make the presentation as wonderful as the actual food! If this place was in SF they would be getting major attention in the culinary world.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

From the start this place is one of my favorite Tai restaurants. Their Panjang Curry is devine, with fresh basil. You can order it with heat or not. The pineapple fried rice is awesome too. The soup is also exceptional, particularly the Tom Kaiser with seafood or without with the luscious taste of lemongrass and coconut. You must make this your next restaurant visit. The service is perfect, very friendly.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

My wife and I eat here at least three times a month, for the past five years. The service is friendly and the food is real Thai (I have been to Thailand a few times with the Navy). I like the eggplant and anything with their barbeque pork.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

On the 799 luncheon special you get a variety of meals. It was an outstanding it wasn't outrageous but it was fair and decent. Would come back again.

Presentation they get 10+

Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

The coconut thai soup is my favorite. It has a driendly staff, yummy food, and fairly priced. I visit once a week for their soup.

Been to Lone Tree Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!