All reviewswine countryother guestsjacuzzi tubbed and breakfastquaint townwine tastingsummer roomwine hourbodega baywe've stayedgourmet breakfastarmstrong redwoodsfront porchrussian riversan franciscolocal wineriessanta rosa
Reviewed May 1, 2010

This and the equally wonderful Joshua Grindle at Mendocino provide a wonderful pairing.Our stay in the Summer room (great views) was magical. Hosts Tina and Jerry were so helpful and friendly. Stay here if you can!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2010

As always I had a relaxing stay at the Inn. Read by the fireplace, in one of my favorite rooms, the Sandwich Glass. Once again, slept great, there beds are the best. Apple sour cream waffles, oh my... Thanks Tina, Jerry, Kristen and Deborah!

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We called that day to see if they had availability, which they did and we got a great room called the Sonoma. The bed was made out of a tree and it was kind of rustic but great. Had a jacuzzi an fireplace in the room. It was top notch and very romantic. We enjoyed our stay so much. Had cheese/crackers and wine during happy hour and everyone was so nice. They brought a TV to our room so we could watch TV later on. Breakfast was buffet with a hot entree of potenta crusted quiche...excellent. The B&B was lovely...one of the nicest rooms we've stayed in and we do a lot of B&B's. Definitely a winner in every way.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I can't believe I went back so quickly but I just couldn't imagine finding that level of comfort and relaxation anywhere else. So I went back! Another picture perfect weekend tucked away in wine country paradise. I always stay in a different room because I love looking at the unique decor in each room!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Tho just an hour + from the city of SF, Occidental is a world away....Sonoma at it's natural best. The Inn at Occidental has consistently provided a welcoming and sophisticated "base camp", with friendly staff, lovely rooms and great breakfasts. Within easy walking distance are a variety of restaurants, from Michelin one star French bistro, to traditional Italian, as well as festive pub. Hiking, cycling and car touring make for a great weekend.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo