All reviews room was clean waffles hard boiled eggs staff was friendly and helpful free continental breakfast non smoking refrigerator and microwave comfortable stay very nice hotel a great place to stay debbie freeway cereal accommodations pier
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Very Very disappointed.... The room smelled musty and moldy so we asked for another room .We were told there was only one room left on the first floor near the laundry area but the rooms were sound proof... Not only was that BS, we were awaken every morning by the cleaning crew.... We could hear everything....There were ants in our room and the second room smelled the same .Oh by the way, we were told no refunds so we we're stuck in this hell hole for five days . I had to go to Ross to buy candles so I could make the horrible ordor in the room tolerable.The maid service didn't change out our towels and half way cleaned the room . This isn't the Ramada inn I knew of . We we're in town for our 22 anniversary, how disappointed we we're....never again!!!!....

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edgar G, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you Andre for taking the time to give us your feedback. Let me first apologize for any inconvenience encountered during your stay with us. It is most certainly not one that I would want for any of guest. I will look into every one of your mentions regarding your stay with us. We do our very best to accommodate our guests at all times. With a specific request such as a ground floor room, we are limited to the availability on the given day. If a guest has any issue with a room, location, we will gladly switch to a new room with our open availability. I will look to see what was reported to the front desk and how it was followed up on. I am not sure who would have used the language of "no refunds" but that is not the nature of how we operate our front desk. If a guest is not satisfied, we always do what ever is within our power to make it right. Whether that is to change to a different room, a different floor or even a different room type we gladly make those changes. I will make sure to reach out to you personally to further discuss the matter. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day. Best regards.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

This hotel is quiet, clean-the staff is excellent. It's very close to the pier and lots of restaurants. The free breakfast has lots of options also. Booking thru Ramada website is cheaper than booking websites, I've found out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brad F, Reputation Management at Ramada by Wyndham Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

We appreciate your time in writing this review and are glad you found our hotel to be clean and quiet. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Stayed at this hotel with my wife one July weekend, after visiting friends in the area.Ideally located in the heart of Oceanside, with many business establishments in the immediate vicinity, the hotel offers basic amenities for the traveler on a short stay. You have a comfortable bed, working ac, and toiletries It is located near the freeway, so noise could be an issue, but weary as we were due to the day's activities , we slept soundly. After a decent breakfast that is included in the room charge, off we went on the road home, jumping on the 5 freeway which is just around the bend. Good for overnight stay for travelers who are merely passing through.

Date of stay: July 2018
Brad F, Reputation Management at Ramada by Wyndham Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for being our recent guest and for taking time to write such a wonderful review. We appreciate your positive comments about how much you enjoyed your stay with us and the convenient location. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Oceanside, Ca.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Very dirty room. I killed a bug in the bathroom minutes after checking in. The carpet is sticky, there were dents in one of the walls, the bathroom fan didnt work and there were bars on the window. Only reason im giving this more than 1 star is because the people at the front desk were very friendly. When i mentioned the dents in the wall, the guy at the front desk thanked me for letting him know but acted like he was already aware of it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
JerreL8, Reputation Management at Ramada by Wyndham Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Jessica, thank you for making the Ramada Oceanside a part of your travel plans. Please accept our apology for your unpleasant stay. If you are not satisfied with your room please request another one .We are more than happy to accommodate you. I don't understand why the clerk at the front desk gave you an unkept room. We will be looking into this. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Service was great! We had trouble with our shower not draining but we reported it and it was fixed promptly and efficiently. The only complaint is that the parking lot fills quick and when it does you park on the street. I felt unsure parking my car on the streets of Oceanside, but my car was fine. It did make carting my 2 year old in and out a little harder, but all in all, it was a great hotel and I will be back. Hopefully they can work out an overflow parking lot. :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JerreL8, Reputation Management at Ramada by Wyndham Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review, as we truly value our guests' comments and opinions. I like the idea of an overflow parking lot! Thanks for the feedback.