The Village At Squaw Valley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn(Olympic Valley)
View Hotel
Squaw Valley Lodge(Olympic Valley)
View Hotel
Resort at Squaw Creek(Olympic Valley)
Granlibakken Tahoe(Tahoe City)
Lure Resort(Downieville)
View Hotel
Pepper Tree Inn(Tahoe City)
View Hotel
All reviewsvillage at squaw valleyhigh campbedroom condounderground parkingfull kitchenseason passmedia roomski lockersrestaurants and barsspring skiingfireside pizzaauld dublinertahoe citymountain viewski schoolski resortlift tickets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wonderful one bedroom villas. Pull out on in the living room, full kitchen with one bathroom. The slopes are right outside your door. Hills for tubers and small little snowmobiles for 6 and over to try. Our kids had a great time on them. Also ask for the media room and toddler playroom key. Had Xbox and large screen TV with movie theater seats. Used the two of them when a big snowstorm hit and we couldn’t ski.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, I need to give kudos to the Front Desk Staff and Managers there - Especially Gabriel - who always went out of their way to tailor to my reservation needs including when I had family emergencies and I could not come up there as I initially wanted.
Then, the place is excellent especially having quiet heaters (radiators) that make your sleep so much better.
Needless to say it is within walking distance to the slopes of Squaw Valley.
Of course one can always find things that can be better everywhere we go but this is Great for a skiing trip at least.

Room Tip: Quiet Heaters (Radiators). Rooms over the Wine Bar are quieter and warmer
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The problem was that the resort staff messed up my reservations and blamed Bookings.com.
After about two hours the resort agreed that it was there fault, but I still had to pack up and move out of my unit in the central of everything (building 3, forth floor 438) over looking the main square to move to a beat up handicap room facing the parking lot, three blocks away. Then on top of all of this, when I came in after skiing until 2:00 PM that day, they had not move my stuff to the new room until after I went to my old room and the staff member told me that I had been moved. Now I had to walk five blocks in ski boots with skis, poles and ski equipment to try and find my new room and and then call to get my stuff moved to me. This was not a good experience and marked the low point of my seven day ski trip at the Village of Squaw Valley. Now with any other place, I would have been able to still in my room the last night or given a much better room in light of the fact that the resort staff cause me all of the issues my the staff moved me to building 4 second floor at the very end over looking the parking lot. Does this sound like great customer service???
This story get even better, then morning I call for a bellman at 7:42 AM and asked how long before the bellman can come to pickup my bags, answer I am next maybe 10 minutes. At 8:09 AM I called the front desk to check on a bellman and was told it will be another 15 minutes and my bus to Reno was leaving at 8:25 from building 5 main office. This was not good customer service and shows the lack of caring about all the problems that the resort staff caused me.........
The resort also charged me another $250 been because when they found the problem in their system they refunded to my card the $250 and gave me a bottle of wine, therefore they needed to re-bill me for the last night. The staff at the Village at Squaw Village don't understand the word customer service or know what it is?
Keith De Cay
404-617-0165

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This is a good place to stay if you get a great rate and if not, you feel cheated. The rooms on the slope side can be very noisy but it's not as bad as some of the negative reviews said. The rooms are clean and the front desk is very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We stayed in the 1 bedroom unit, and it was a comfortable stay for 3 adults and a pre teen for snowboarding. A little on the pricey side, but location location location!!! Easy drive to Lake Tahoe and some excellent restaurants located off the property. We were not happy with any of the 2 places we ate at while at the Village.

Stayed: November 2017