“Customer service is alive, I am a customer for life!”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Customer service was excellent! I haven't been treated this well at hotel in a long time. Joan, the general manager was priceless and saw to everything personally. The writing on my mirror in my room was icing on the cake!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank johnnywhitby
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Dear Mr. Whitby,

We enjoyed having you as our guest as much as it seems you enjoyed staying here with us. You were a joy to work with and we look forward to seeing you the next time you come into town. Take care!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

This was my first stay at the comfort inn and suites. I was pleasently surprised. Usually any airport hotel is either going to be extreamely expensive or a dump. The Comfort suites is first class accomodations on a economy plus budget. The Staff are all welcoming and friendy, and no attitudes. Breakfast everymorning with a little variation each day. The rooms are CLEAN and will pass the "white glove" test, and the beds.... if i could drag these beds home with me i would. The biggest surprise is the General manager of the hotel, Not only is she available to talk to the guests, she remembers them and gives a warm greating each time they return. Definately the place to stay in the area, and there are nice touches everywere. Note: when i review the restaraunt that is the breakfast. There are several restaraunts nearby.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Rdennard

Dear Rdennard,

My staff and I are thrilled to hear that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make our accomodations as comfortable and welcoming for our guests as we can. We love to make you feel like you are home away from home. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Traved here on busness. Staff was great with tips on dinning. Clean and comfortable room. Has a hot breakfast.

Room Tip: No restaurant on location
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Dear Scott G,

We appreciate that you chose Comfort Suites Ontario Airport for your business trip. I am happy to hear that we were able to help locate a great place to eat and that you enjoyed our hot breakfast in the morning. We hope to see you here again in the future!

Reviewed 10 February 2012

This is by far one of the best places we have stayed in. Customer service exceeded our expectations. Our suite was great. The HOT breakfast was fantastic ( while we were eating we noticed that two people were there taking care of things, even refilling coffee). We are Choice Hotel members so we usually get better than average accommodations but this was the best.

Room Tip: Ask when you call to try and put you away from the airport. It was not an issue for us but it could...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Robertelee,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that our customer service exceeded your expectations. We work hard to ensure that our guests feel at home and welcome when they stay with us. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I came to this hotel when it first opened and i stayed here for 1 year on and off brought lots of customers here all the staff did what they were told great staff great people other then the manager once you get to know her you will find out that soon has you turn your back she talks about all her guests to everyone she is very fake to your face watch what you say !
also staff tells customers and friends to rate the hotel! But the hotel is a very clean one .
Thanks to the rest of the staff your great!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank l t
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Dear L,

Thank you for acknowledging how clean our hotel is and what a great staff we have here. I am glad that after over a year you have written a review. Just to clarify what has transpired is that we have a beautiful business center for guests over 18 and not for children. We have a fitness center that is also available for guests over the age of 18. I am sorry that you feel that I go behind my guests back and speak about them. As you know and are aware I came right to you regarding the situation. Other guests came to me and tried to use the facilities and were not able to use due to your children. As a manager, my position is to take care of the situations, so that all guests will have the comfort and use of the hotel.

Wishing you and your family a great 2012.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Due to a very late plane, I arrived at the airport at 1 am. I called the hotel and they arranged a taxi to the hotel. They even payed for the fare. Dustin the night clerk had completed all the paperwork so all I had to do was go to the room. The room was immaculate, the cleanest room I have ever stayed in. All of the staff was friendly and made great recommendations for restaurants. Breakfast tasted homemade. I travel around the world and this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Will definitely stay here every time I come to the Inland Empire. If you want a great hotel at a great price, this is the one.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank John F

Dear John,

It was an honor having you as our guest. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let others know about our hotel. On your next visit, as we discussed the hotel van will be waiting for you. Thank you so much for acknowledging the cleanliness of our hotel. We have focused on our breakfast to make sure you have a healthy start to your day. I enjoyed visiting with you and we will see you next month.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed here on a Saturday night, the place is very clean and all the staff members we came accross were very couteous and ready to assist us. Would definitely recomment this place to anyone. ****

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ymelda c
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Dear ymelda c,

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to assist you in having a pleasant experience with us here at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport. Your recommendation is a wonderful compliment that we truly appreciate. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.