“Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I had the victoria filet and it was so tender with mashed potatoes and steam broccoli. Love the bread that comes before you're dinner and try the crab cakes for an appetizer. Service was perfect!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Outback has never been my first choice for steak. But for an average steak meal, for under $30, Outback usually does the trick. I've been to many Outbacks around CA, but this was my first one in Ontario. The reviews seemed above average, so we gave it a go.

Upon arrival, the parking lot was completely full. Not sure if this is normal for a Monday at 6:30pm... maybe due to the location they are always this busy. We had to park our car all the way at the iFly parking lot. Walking up, there were a ton of people waiting outside, and inside lobby area was full. We were told 30 minutes for a table for four... we just scoped out the bar area until people left, and we got seated at the bar within 15 min. Personally, I hate sitting in bar areas of any restaurant. Most places have one server tending to all the people in the bar area... which automatically means sub par service.

We ordered our drinks and blooming onion... these came out promptly. But they didn't give us any napkins or utensils, and we had to wait about 5 minutes to get them before we could eat our appetizers.

Then we ordered three salads, and only two came out. It took us about 10 min to flag down our server and ask for the third salad. By the time they brought it out, our meals followed about 2 min later... so one person in our party was still eating salad while the rest of us ate.

I had ordered the rib eye steak, with a side of broccoli and loaded mashed potatoes. They brought out my steak and veggies, but forgot my potatoes. They finally brought it out, and the potatoes weren't even warm... practically room temp. Definitely wasn't happy with how forgetful they were. The steak was cooked medium, which kudos to them for not screwing that up... had to salt it excessively to make it more palatable. The broccoli was mushy and overcooked.

They shouldn't under staff if they are always this busy. Leaves a sour taste in the patrons mouths.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

This isn't the experience we wanted you to have. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Ontario". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Most Outback's are good and this one does not disappoint. It is refreshing to see that a large chain can still provide good training and excellent customer service throughout their culture. Great food, clean facility, and we come back every time we are in Ontario.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went here and it was outstanding. We were seated quickly, the waiter was fantastic and the Ribs were tender and tasty. I will definitely be going back her. Loved It!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Can't complain you know what your gonna get each and every time not much changes. Generally a long wait at this location

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!