“Very Good Meal”

Black Angus Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 343 Restaurants in Ontario
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Inland Empire & Haven
Description: Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Took my daughter and son-in-law here for dinner recently. They have a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere as well as a vast menu. I ordered the prime rib and was pleasantly surprised. The meat was nicely cooked and the sides were very tasty. I order a Patron Margarita to enhance the meal and was glad I did. Great wait staff and service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I remember going to a Black Angus many years ago, so I was thrilled to visit one in Ontario.

We came for a super early dinner, so the place was empty and no wait times.

- Grilled artichoke which came with a grilled lemon, basil aoili, and a spicy mayo. This was super delish! Came with 3 halves... what happened to the 4th half? Lol. A few of the outer leaves were under cooked, but having made artichokes at home, I understand this struggle. Will still order again!

- 18 Oz bone in rib eye steak, which I got with grilled asparagus and a side of Caesar salad. The steak was cooked perfectly and yes, I ate the whole steak. Yummy. Asparagus was a bit al dente but next time I'll ask for this to be cooked more.

Our server was very attentive. Definitely a better steak chain.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Had a business lunch with few people and decided to go here.
Te service was excellent. Amanda , our server was great, very friendly and very professional.
Had a great lemonade.
Had the Beb chili nachos for appetizer and it was great.
The BBQ chicken salad was very good.
The grilled shrimp Cobb salad was also very good - huge salads.
The salmon lunch plate was cooked perfect.
Great place for lunch.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Had dinner here and was so disappointed at the lack of quality of meat. Filet mingon was tough and stringy. yuck. never,ever eating at a BAR again.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Wife heard that the food here was good and to tell you the truth it was better than that. The service was excellent also.

Been to Black Angus Restaurant? Share your experiences!