Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Rock Climb Every Day tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Rock Climb Every Day
from US$179.00
More Info
from US$179.00
More Info
All reviews joshua tree guide jim safety precautions super fun visitor center ropes rappelling encouraging adventure cyclops repelled tailor blast company
Reviewed 5 days ago

My friend and I both agree that Kelvin is one of the best instructors for outdoor rock climbing anchors. He was personable, professional, and extensively knowledgeable.
I highly recommend requesting him as an instructor if you're interested in taking the class in the Los Angeles area.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Daughter and I had an absolutely great experience with our guide, Tyler. He was very knowledgeable and knew the area intimately. Found us great climbing sites and gave us a wonderful experience. We highly recommend Rock Climb Every Day and it’s great people.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend needed to learn how to rappel so we signed up for this class. We had such a fun time, it was an amazing experience. Olga and her husband Carlos are just the best. Very friendly and personable as well as professional. Everything was explained very well and we felt safe at all times. We actually got to rappel down and then climb back up several times. They went above and beyond our expectations and showed us a couple of great spots for future adventures out at Joshua Tree. This is definitely something we will do again with this great company. Thank you so much for the amazing day!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Jim, our very knowledgeable and fun guide, helped us have a great time on our first rappelling trip. We started with a smaller drop that helped us get familiar with the ropes and the feel for rappelling. Next we tried Cyclops which did test our nerve! Throughout Jim explained very step and all the safety precautions he took to ensure everything went smoothly. We enjoyed our trip very much!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Jim was an amazing guide and climber. He was an excellent teacher and very safe. He is a master of his profession and was able to tailor our adventure to our abilities. He is patient, courteous, and motivating. No matter your skill level, you will have a great day! Definitely will do this again when at Joshua Tree. Thanks for the greatest climb...ever!

1  Thank LS12345
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I had a really fun rock climbing experience with Jim and it was definitely the highlight of my whole trip! Jim is very experienced and knowledgeable and I am so glad I chose the tour. I was a little hesitant at first about he rock climbing since I never climb before but with Jim I felt I am in good hand. Highly recommend!