All reviews marriott hotels yogurt close to the airport hot and cold items the check in process clean rooms business traveler fridge and microwave business trip one night stay would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast nice stay freeway elevator corridor pillows
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Easy parking, well maintained, clean rooms, with fresh clean linen. Easy access to elevators and stairwell, And an excellent easy to communicate friendly professional staff!!! The breakfast set up is amazing , seats and tables plenty and you never feel cramped nor crowded, great selection of breakfast items too.

Date of stay: April 2017
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Dear Carmita90670,

I understand how important a clean and fresh room is, in fact it is one of our guest promises to you. I was happy to hear we met this promise. I am glad you enjoyed our great selection of breakfast items. We look forward to your next stay with us in Ontario.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

This hotel is located in a pretty nice commercial/Industrial area of Ontario, only minutes away from the Ontario Airport.
This Fairfield Inn was the First Generation of it's type, built in the late 1980's.. At that time it was probably the place to stay.!
Fast fore ward to the present: The property is beautifully manicured.
Looking at the hotel, it is a 3 story building that looks very nice , but different then most other Fairfied Inns that I have stayed at. I could not put my finger on it, until I realize that all rooms are entered from the outside of the building, as they did way back when. it was more like staying in a motel.
Plenty of free parking.
The hotel lobby is small compared to other hotels. The elevator (1) `must have been a big plus in those day's.
The hotel staff were very nice.
Very nice pool area.
So, let's jump to the rooms. I suspect that all rooms in this hotel are pretty much the same. When I opened the door to room # 223, I was a surprised to see how small it was! I estimated the size at 30X15 feet- (this means that the more modern Fairfeilds have larger rooms and entering them from the inside of the building).. We had a king size bed that took up a lot of space.( it was comfortable enough) Looking carefully, I saw that they made the best possible use of any and all space for items such as a small refrigerator sitting below the micro oven that was next to the wash basin, then a a sliding door to the small bath room with toilet, tub and shower.
Well, if you like to hear the sound of jet aircraft landing at the airport you will be right at home, as you will be trying to sleeping under the approach path. ( I counted about 1 every 20 minutes- plus or minus a few) Hope you have a good rest!
O, yes, if you are on the north side of the building ( you can see and probably hear the constant hum of traffic on the # 10 freeway which may add to the jet noise)..
Other wise spend a little more then the $120.79 total a Sr. rate The price was right , however, stay else where for a good nights sleep, away from the airport approach path. It is well worth it in my opinion.
O,yes the FREE breakfast was nice served near the lobby until 9:00 AM.
24 hour shuttle service to and from the airport 5 minutes away.
Happy travels
Sydney Paul

Room tip: Don't think any room requested for least noise maybe be # 223 , (which maybe) the best you can do.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you feedback. I was so happy to read your good comments such as the, "property is beautifully manicured." Please accept my sincere apology for the room size and that you did not get a good night's sleep with the nearby airport. I hope you will give us a second chance to impress you.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

As we were attending a concert at the Citizens Business Bank Arena nearby that was going to go late, we decided to get a room to avoid driving late at night. We were greeted cheerfully and were checked in faster than any other hotel we've ever stayed at. Check in took no longer than 2 minutes from the time we entered the lobby until we had our card keys in hand. Our room, though small, was pleasantly appointed. We enjoyed the origami-style towel bunny hold a pack of peanuts in its paws. Cute! Everything was very clean. Nothing to complain about. The one minor annoyance was the black-out curtains on the front window did not fully cover the window by not sufficiently overlapping. You could see into the room from outside, plus the light leakage from that as well around the edges and bottom allowed light in waking us earlier than we had hoped to sleep in. I must add, though, the room was very quiet, so that was nice. The buffet breakfast was very nice, as well, with many wholesome and filling choices, including a cheery host preparing waffles to order.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2017

The folks at this property were very nice right on down to the people manning the free breakfast bar. But the property itself is pretty dated and kind of felt it. Not a bad experience if you get in late into the Ontario airport and want or need to stay close but I don't think I'd chose this hotel under all circumstances.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. Please accept my sincere apology for our hotel not meeting your expectations. We are a first generation Fairfield Inn. We hope you will give us a second chance to impress you.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

We stayed at this hotel overnight again recently on our way to the Ontario Airport. While the staff are very friendly, there is ample parking, they offer a 'park and ride' option for airport, and they comp your taxi ride to/from the airport, it is impossible to get a good night's sleep here. The AC unit in our room sounded like a band saw going off every time it started up and the freeway (I-10) traffic noise was very loud all night long. We ended up starting our trip even more tired than usual as we caught an early flight with little to no sleep due to the AC and road traffic noise. I would like to give them a higher rating but the perks just aren't worth it if you can't get a decent night's sleep.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven C
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2017

Please accept my sincere apology for the freeway noise. I understand how important a good night's rest is. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to impress you with a room on the third floor away from the freeway.