All reviewstgi fridaysmarriott rewardsyogurtclose to the airportthe check in processhot and cold itemshotel is locatedclean roomsnight's sleepwater pressurebusiness travelerfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againinland empirebusiness tripnice stayone night stay
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

This is a more than adequate functional hotel which offers free breakfast and nice touches like free welcoming chocolates and warm cookies.
It is conveniently close to Ontario Airport and there are restaurants nearby Qin

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Dear Michael Denis M,

Thank you so much for your review. Its nice to hear you enjoyed our complimentary freshly baked cookies and breakfast. It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel and look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Do not stay at this hotel! The shower head is so high only a 6 foot tall plus person can reach it when I did try to adjust for my wife the shower head came off in my hand. The air conditioner didn't work and kept us up all night because it was so loud and kept cycling on off on off. The TV was so cheap when I turned it up to just half volume the speakers were rattling. Room so small I couldn't believe it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology again for any inconvenience you encountered with the AC unit and showerhead. As per our conversation on the phone, I would have been happy to assist you and find you a room that met your expectations had you let us know during your stay. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

Upholding my commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we have rebated $30 plus tax off of your room. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Ontario.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Amazing people who work there. Breakfast was great. Water pressure...WOW! Will definitely go back there when a stay is needed in the Ontario area. Even though it is by the freeway, nothing was bothersome.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Dear Hilary R,

Thank you for your raving review. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations and was happy to hear our staff were able to make your stay with us perfect! I was also glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel location and great water pressure! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

We stayed here to attend some special meetings in the Inland Empire. This is the second time I've stayed, and overall, it's great. Very friendly staff, super easy check in-check out, and the property is really clean. There isn't much in general walking distance for food, (TGI Fridays and a Panda Inn) but if you hop in a car and drive for less than 5 minutes, you'll find plenty of options. The room isn't huge, but big enough for a couple, and the mini-fridge and microwave are great. The earplugs are a great touch if you have a hard time sleeping near the airport.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Chyla D,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It made my day to hear our hotel was perfect for all your needs. I will pass along your positive comments to my Front Desk staff that prides themselves on a friendly and efficient check-in process. We appreciate your second visit with us and look forward to many more.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I am a Marriott Platinum Premier Elite member and have practically lived eight years of my life in Marriott’s. This is the first Fairfield Inn that is so cheap, they wouldn't give me as a hotel guest more than one courtesy bottle of water given upon check in.

In addition, they are cheap and try to cut corners to save money at guest's expense.

For example, breakfast scrambled eggs are powdered, and they won't easily replenish when low. They figure there are probably not going to be anymore guests having breakfast, so they leave the remaining little bit of eggs in the pan to get hard. When you ask if they have more eggs, they say it will take a while because they make/nuke it.

This is the last time I will ever stay at a Fairfield Inn. I promised myself before not to stay at any Fairfield Inns however I figure I would try it one more time unfortunately am totally disappointed. They charge a lot for what you get as far as service, cleanliness and quality of food.

They don't have enough room cleaning crew, so they rush their cleaning crew, and they cut corners. The first time I took a shower in my room, the bath tub smelled like urine. (disgusting)

I am about to switch my loyalty to Hilton because it seems Marriott in general has gotten complacent and only care about their numbers and don't care about their customers anymore.

In summary, this Fairfield Inn reminds me of a 70’s Drive up motel. They have gotten cheap, service, quality and cleanliness of the rooms are getting worst.

Room Tip: Higher floors the better
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tnfung
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Please accept my sincere apology that your stay did not meet your expectations. We value your loyalty as a Platinum Member. Please be assured we have NEVER use powdered eggs and we are not low on cleaning staff. We hope in the future you will provide us your feedback during your stay so that we could have clarified any misunderstandings.