All reviews marriott hotels yogurt close to the airport the check in process hot and cold items clean rooms business traveler free breakfast fridge and microwave business trip one night stay would definitely stay here again nice stay freeway property elevator corridor
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We had a terrible experience at the Marriott Fairfield in Ontario, California during our stay 6-15 to 6-17-17. Our vehicle (large SUV) was broken into in the Hotel's parking lot (third row of seats and miscellaneous property stolen) overnight, causing nearly $4,000 worth of damage and loss. This led to us having to drive back to our home in Reno, Nevada in a vehicle with not enough seating for our group of six (a safety issue), and obvious additional inconveniences after the trip.

The Hotel General Manager and Hotel staff washed their hands of any responsibility, telling us that their parking lot is a "public parking area" and Marriott Fairfield Ontario is not liable for any loss by their guests. While this might be technically correct, this was not a sympathetic or customer-service oriented way to deal with a guest that was just shocked by this type of experience.

While still at at the property (making a Police Report) we hoped the staff might help us (provide an extra night stay, offer us lunch, help with a rental car?), but we were only offered a "late check-out". When we returned to Reno and were in touch with the General Manager, we expected that some type of compensation (reimbursement of the Marriott points we used, or an offer to stay for free at some later date at this property) might be provided, but we were disappointed by the General Manager's response.

The Hotel itself has okay rooms, an okay breakfast and okay service (rooms are old school style where the door opens directly to the outside). We are just very hurt that the Marriott Fairfield Ontario didn't help us and come through when we needed them.

MH Reno Nevada

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Thank you for your review. I hope you will accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced due to your vehicle being broken into. I understand how frustrating and disheartening it is to be violated like this. I also apologize on behalf of my staff, if you felt like they were disinterested. That certainly was not our intention. We did our best to accommodate the situation and help in any way that we could.
Again, thank you for your feedback and I am truly sorry that someone did this.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

The recent stay of some ten days, far from home, at this hotel was a great stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility is clean and well maintained. The location is very convenient and is over-all a very good value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear LTCJJFOODIE,

It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. We work hard to make every guest experience an enjoyable one and I see we did that for you thanks to our clean and well maintained facility. We hope you come and visit us again, whenever you visit Ontario.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

The hotel provided a basic place to stay at a reasonable price. Room was clean and comfortable. Even left me some chocolates for being a silver elite member. Thanks! Staff were friendly at check in and check out.
Breakfast was good. Thanks for the little flavored coffee mate capsules. Those make any coffee taste decent. :)
I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Peter V,

Being a Marriott Rewards Elite Member we do our best to make your stay enjoyable and memorable. I see that we accomplished that from your welcome chocolates. We hope you come stay with us again soon to enjoy our good breakfast and friendly staff.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Rooms are not overly large, but comfortable, except for the pillows (compressed too flat)--well insulated so don't hear the freeway noise--but the air conditioner was loud and not very effective. (Although it was 90+ degrees when we were there) Good breakfast selection, and complimentary rides to the airport. They did have a pool, too, although we did not use it. Desk people were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear Cyndi F,

As a valued guest we appreciate your feedback and was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay thanks to our comfortable rooms, free airport transportation and good breakfast selection. I also want to apologize for the pillows not meeting your standards. I know how important it is to have a pillow that feels right. Please keep in mind you can always request new or additional pillows. I hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The check in process was easy and the staff were very friendly. I would definitely stay here again if flying from Ontario airport.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear hlwhite2007,

We try to make every guest experience at Fairfield Inn Ontario a memorable one. I see that we did this for you thanks to our easy check-in experience and friendly staff. I hope we get the pleasure of having you stay with us again soon!