US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$110
US$99
HolidayInn.com
US$129
Hyatt.com
US$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$137
US$77
US$69
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$76
US$70
All reviewstgi fridaysmarriott rewardsyogurtclose to the airportthe check in processhot and cold itemshotel is locatedclean roomscookiesnight's sleepwater pressurebusiness travelerfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againinland empirebusiness tripnice stay
Reviewed August 30, 2017

As a travel agent, I've stayed in hundreds of hotels including many Marriotts. Fairfield is a convenient, mid range brand that I've stayed in more than several times but never have I experienced this level of customer service.

Manage Denise Gard seems to do everything right here. Our check in included a special welcome for our group, a small gesture but the welcome card included our logo and obviously took some time. It was indeed very welcoming.

Once in our room we were greeted by a small towel animal on the bed offering us a package of peanuts. He was very cute and included a pair of stick on eyes. I love that the manager includes that here. It puts a smile on your face as soon as you enter and puts the traveler in a good frame of mind instantly before they see anything else in the room. Management here is spot on.

The next morning at breakfast was a great display of customer service. There were at least two workers assigned to attend customers at breakfast - offering to make waffles,making sure all had everything they needed; as well as at least one more worker to re stock items as needed. Every employee I encountered showed exemplary service, it's obvious they are trained well.

I was also extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel.

While it is an older building, it's been kept meticulously clean and in good repair. One chipped tile the in the bath, a little chipped paint at the bottom of door frame but I was honestly amazed at how new it looked. Everything other than the little things mentioned above was in good repair and CLEAN!! Every corner was free of dust - I really can't overstate how meticulously clean my room was. I'm kinda OCD about that!

I will be back to stay and will encourage my clients as well. With a free 24 hour shuttle to the airport, it's the perfect pre-flight stay. It's also 6 minutes from Citizen's Business Bank Arena and even less to Ontario Mills Mall.

If you need of a hotel n the area- this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Friendly staff. Room on first floor. Nice pool, nothing fancy. Room average except that the bathroom pocket door extremely hard to close and we finally gave up. The refrigerator did not work and our food spoiled and water warm. Nice breakfast area and free Uber ride to airport. Older and dated but clean and comfy beds. Was disappointed that they would not give me Marriott points because I booked through Booking.com

Room Tip: Away from highway
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear how friendly our staff was and you were able to enjoy the complimentary transportation to the airport. Please accept my sincere apology for the fridge not working. Please be assured I have informed maintenance and confirmed it was an isolated incident.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

We had a terrible experience at the Marriott Fairfield in Ontario, California during our stay 6-15 to 6-17-17. Our vehicle (large SUV) was broken into in the Hotel's parking lot (third row of seats and miscellaneous property stolen) overnight, causing nearly $4,000 worth of damage and loss. This led to us having to drive back to our home in Reno, Nevada in a vehicle with not enough seating for our group of six (a safety issue), and obvious additional inconveniences after the trip.

The Hotel General Manager and Hotel staff washed their hands of any responsibility, telling us that their parking lot is a "public parking area" and Marriott Fairfield Ontario is not liable for any loss by their guests. While this might be technically correct, this was not a sympathetic or customer-service oriented way to deal with a guest that was just shocked by this type of experience.

While still at at the property (making a Police Report) we hoped the staff might help us (provide an extra night stay, offer us lunch, help with a rental car?), but we were only offered a "late check-out". When we returned to Reno and were in touch with the General Manager, we expected that some type of compensation (reimbursement of the Marriott points we used, or an offer to stay for free at some later date at this property) might be provided, but we were disappointed by the General Manager's response.

The Hotel itself has okay rooms, an okay breakfast and okay service (rooms are old school style where the door opens directly to the outside). We are just very hurt that the Marriott Fairfield Ontario didn't help us and come through when we needed them.

MH Reno Nevada

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Thank you for your review. I hope you will accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced due to your vehicle being broken into. I understand how frustrating and disheartening it is to be violated like this. I also apologize on behalf of my staff, if you felt like they were disinterested. That certainly was not our intention. We did our best to accommodate the situation and help in any way that we could.
Again, thank you for your feedback and I am truly sorry that someone did this.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

The recent stay of some ten days, far from home, at this hotel was a great stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility is clean and well maintained. The location is very convenient and is over-all a very good value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear LTCJJFOODIE,

It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. We work hard to make every guest experience an enjoyable one and I see we did that for you thanks to our clean and well maintained facility. We hope you come and visit us again, whenever you visit Ontario.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

The hotel provided a basic place to stay at a reasonable price. Room was clean and comfortable. Even left me some chocolates for being a silver elite member. Thanks! Staff were friendly at check in and check out.
Breakfast was good. Thanks for the little flavored coffee mate capsules. Those make any coffee taste decent. :)
I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Peter V,

Being a Marriott Rewards Elite Member we do our best to make your stay enjoyable and memorable. I see that we accomplished that from your welcome chocolates. We hope you come stay with us again soon to enjoy our good breakfast and friendly staff.