Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
US$119
Trip.com
US$101
Algotels
ExtendedStayUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Loved my stay this past weekend! Great clean comfy rooms , helpful house keeping. Also very welcoming and great customer service from Katarina, highly recommend this place ! I'll be back. They really made me feel at home.

Date of stay: February 2017
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you for your fabulous review of Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. Our staff works hard to exceed our guests' expectations and to make sure they have a relaxing experience in comfortable, clean accommodations. Reviews like yours make it all worthwhile. Katarina will be delighted to see her name in your review. Thank you for being our guest, and we hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

I visited this location for work I was there for a week and my stay was great I was greed by the front desk with a big smile and every time I needed something they were always ready to help my room was always clean if I ever go back to California I would like to stay at this location

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jorden2004,

Thank you for selecting Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. for your recent business visit to the area. We are so happy to note you enjoyed a comfortable stay and were very impressed by our service. Your satisfaction means the world to us! Thanks again for sharing your positive feedback. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

OMG, skip this joint, worn out, lack of attention on house keeping in the rooms and I
think they purchase the soap and towels from the same vendor the state of corrections in Sacramento. More than a few tweekers roaming around as well.

This place has a rating of 3.5 but trust me is not even a 1.5.

Room tip: book somewhere else if you want a good room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to our area. We appreciate your review and hope you will accept our apologies for our shortcomings while you were here. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with exceptional service in the near future to help you regain your trust in us once again.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

This was a horrible room filthy not vacuumed used razor left in the bathroom had to rinse the tub to take shower,had little kitchen and the sink was clogged had to use the comforts on the floor to walk on because the carpet was so dirty and this is the 2nd room we had to change rooms because the 1st one was bad to,HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE have pics too

Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

We always appreciate when our guests share their feedback as it helps future guests as well as us to know where we can improve. We are sorry your stay was spoiled by the lack of detail from our housekeeping team. Our team is dedicated to our guests overall satisfaction so we will review our protocols to ensure we are back on track. Thank you again, we hope to have you back the next time you are visiting the area. General Manager

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

This place is thee worst motel I have ever stayed at. There were live and dead silverfish between sheets. They only are there because of filth. The chairs to desk and table have white splashes of gunk smeared all over them. The carpets are super filthy with globs of old gum stuck in it. The ironing board is a filthy old yellowed color. They have 4 plastic hangers from dollar store to hang clothes in a closet that had a ratty brown curtain covering the closet. They do not clean your room or bring fresh towels the whole time you are here. The shower floor is slippery with gunk. Super bad place to stay. I'm ashamed of trip advisor for even putting it on their website especially since they advertise that they make sure you do end up in a rat hole like this. Never will use trip advisor again or stay at an extended stay motel. They had to pay a lot of money to get this place posted I'm sure! Yuk yuk yuk!!! Shame on you trip advisor!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Thank you for your honest comments about your stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately we missed something during this process, and for that we sincerely apologize. We are working with our Housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily checklists to make sure this isn't repeated. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve.