“First Time Visit”

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Ranked #62 of 524 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2016

We were looking for a place to watch the Euro Soccer Match. I remembered the chain from watching "Undercover Boss" and their website advertised the match. I was accompanied by my daughter, the soccer fan, and my longtime best friend whom I had not seen in a few years. We all ordered the Fish and Chips and were not disappointed. The bar area is literally surrounded by big screen TV's so we were able to see the game extremely well. It was noisy, but not unbearable so we were able to talk. Service lacked a little, but I chalk that up to us being 3 gals in a room full of men!

Reviewed June 30, 2016

Food...EXCELLENT - Drinks.... EXCELLENT - Service...EXCELLENT - Atmosphere....EXCELLENT!! My wife and I came here to eat prior to an Angels game. We both agreed that this place looks better and seems classier (for some reason) than that other place that is somewhat similar. Overall, great place!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

This is essentially a sports bar, so it's filled with blaring TVs and loud fans. Not a complaint, just something you should know going in. The food is very good. I had their steak salad, which I recommend getting with ranch dressing. The steak was incredibly tender and flavorful, and the blue cheese crumbles (not my favorite, in general) were rather mild. Their salted caramel dessert is also highly recommended. The waitresses are all sexy and friendly.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

We wanted to try somewhere new for dinner this evening and this place came to mind. We have driven by it many times but never given it a try.

We arrived around 8:45 pm. The place wasn't very busy which was great as we wanted a place a little quiet after a long day at work.

We both ordered their cheese burgers. I believe they were called Big A__ Burgers. We also ordered one with fries and one with onion rings.

The food was good and upon completing our meal we asked our waitress, a blond with glasses, what she'd recommend for desert. She suggested their brownie with ice cream on top.

The wait seemed exceptionally long. We really didn't care as we were full anyway and didn't mind skipping the desert.

On one of her trips by us we told our waitress we'd be skipping desert. She asked if anything was wrong. We told her we were just tired of waiting and we'd take our check now.

All was fine at this point and I would have left her a decent tip as she had been very friendly.

But I noted on the receipt that she charged us for the brownie and ice cream that we never even saw.

I payed the bill without complaint....minus any tip of course.

I figured our desert that we never saw was tip enough for her. Hope she enjoyed it.

Reviewed March 11, 2016

Good bar food, nice patio seating and lots of TV's. The beer is cold and the crowd is cool. The kilt's are hot!