“Fast and fresh!”

Oggi's Pizza & Brewing Co
Ranked #95 of 523 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Great service and fresh food... I love the salads and the pizzas and they have a great weekday special! Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies too!

Reviewed July 29, 2015

The owner of our group had placed a reservation for 25 people thinking that was all that would show up. However, all 160 adults and athletes showed up for the team party. We ended up taking up almost the entire place. They were a little rattled at first but soon got it together and took care of all of us. There were a couple errors but being slammed with that many people almost at once can do they. Overall they did a great job.

Reviewed October 15, 2014

This place rocks, their pizza is excellent crispy on the bottom tender on top, and the combinations of toppings are endless. Steph is good and attentive in the restrooms are clean.

Reviewed October 14, 2014

I belong to a hobby club for model kit builders called the IPMS, OC Chapter. After our yearly contest, the club took the volunteers out after the show was over. We were told to give Oggi's a try and I'm glad we did. We mostly had Pizza and other Italian foods like Submarine sandwitches. We all thought the food was great and we'd come back to this one if not the others around Orange County.

About the only thing that we didn't like was that Oggi's is essentially a sports bar and very loud. Most of us had wanted to talk and recap the highlights of the show but it was too loud to do so. Yet, we enjoyed the food enough that we'd come back like I said earlier.

The waitress was a great person and if she's indicative of the rest of the staff, it should get high ratings for customer service.

Reviewed September 28, 2014 via mobile

This was the greatest pizza experience I've had in a while.

Food ordered:
Oggi sticks
Oggi Specialty puzza (the Works)
Lost Coast Brewery Begian White beer

Service:
Our server was pretty good. A little quiet at first, but once we started talking beers, he was my best friend, and a pleasure to talk to. Our food came out extremely fresh & right from the oven & he checked on us periodically without being pushy despite the lateness of our arrival.

Food:
Our appetizer was the Oggi's Sticks. They were light and sorry breadsticks that had just the right amount of cheese. They were gooey without being greasy. The crust was golden and light. The ends were just the right amount of crispy too. A really good ranch, which tasted homemade, and a nice marinara were provided for dipping.

Our pizza, The Oggi Special, was perfect! The thin crust was not over baked and actually tasted like a quality crust. We've had other "gourmet" places that use a crust that tastes like Bisquick d we hate that, especially when you factor in what a decent pizza costs these days. So, Oggi's Special had fresh & ample toppings: large Italian sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, red onion, & mushrooms. The cheese to typing ratio was awesome, and the thin crust was easy to cut with a fork.

Beer:
If you like Shock Top's Belgian White, you love the Lost Coast Brewery's version! They are very similar, but I prefer the Lost Coast because it just seems a little smoother, less bite.

Price:
I normally would complain heavily about paying $45-$50 for a 16 oz beer, an appetizer, & a 16 inch pizza, including tip. However, this was a great experience from start to finish. The only major disappointment for me was that I didn't order a second beer & our server told us this location of Oggi's is closing soon to move to a smaller place in the Mall of Orange & become a "pieology" type place. That sucks, as I just discovered this place & a lot of their staff will have to be laid off.

I highly recommend Oggi's Pizza & Brewing Co for an awesome overall dining experience.

1  Thank Juju S