Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$129
US$219
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Courtyard Oxnard Ventura(Oxnard)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$85
US$80
Best Western Oxnard Inn(Oxnard)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
BestWestern.com
US$139
US$128
Travelocity
US$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo bedroom suitebasketball courtcomplimentary dinnergreat hotelfull size refrigeratorbeer and wineexcellent staysanta barbarawould definitely stay here againgreat amenitieshotel staffbusiness tripyogurthot breakfasthome away from homefront desk staffhotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my first time ever staying at a hotel in general. The staff at Homewood Suites answered all my questions and helped make our stay wonderful. Thank you the staff for dealing and helping us! Will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent choice if one is staying in or near Thousand Oaks - probably the best by far. The staff are friendly and incredibly helpful; the property itself is very, very nice, and the rooms are comfortable and beautifully set up with superlative bathrooms. The Spa is very good. If the venue were spectacular I’d be inclined to give it a five; as it is, it’s next to the 101, and rather close to its neighbors, although it has pretty views of the surrounding hills. That said, everything else, including the facility itself, is really nice. Well worth a stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is our second stay at Homewood Suites and I would highly recommend it to anyone who asks. This hotel is clean and well kept, the staff is competent and courteous and the all you can eat breakfast helps out a lot since I travel with teenagers. There was a bit of confusion upon arrival because I am in a wheelchair and specifically told them more than once when I booked the room that I would need a roll-in shower. When I got there they had me in an accessible tub room which would not work. AJ switched things around though and made sure I had what I needed and I really appreciated that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We loved this hotel, we loved that it had a balcony. The two bedroom suite was very spacious and modern. The hotel and rooms where clean and the staff where lovely. We would defiantly stay here again!

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Great location right off the 101 which was why I chose it as i was travelling. Isolated ie non residential business neighbourhood. Adjacent as usual to a Hilton Garden Inn...livin’ the dream..
I use these places when I am on the road as they are great to crash in and get an early start from without dealing with City traffic.
Gloomy good sized room. Bathroom about as welcoming as a damp cave.. but everything worked and shower pressure was good.
Breakfast was free and something of a rubbery experience. The eggs in these places taste like the are genetically modified cabbage.. but the coffee is good so no complaints..
Staff friendly and helpful..free parking..for the price, zero complaints..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
AJ A, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Good Morning NormaStit,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property following your recent stay with us at The Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo. I am very glad to read that our close proximity to the 101 and our friendly staff were positives for you doing your stay. I am saddened, however, to read your descriptions of our breakfast and restrooms. We do take these types of negative experiences very seriously and see them as an opportunity for us to improve the experience of our guests in the future. As you can see from the reviews of other users on TripAdvisor, as well as many other review sites, this is not the normal type of experience at our property. I do wish that the next time you are travelling down the 101 and are staying over here in our lovely area you choose to give us another opportunity to give you a great night's stay. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon!