Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
They have wine. The walk up above was cool.

I walked through the walkway up above and it was cool seeing all the barrels. It is air... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MaceyK
Oxnard, California
Quite the experience

Quite the experience going to #herzogwinecellars the #tierrasurrestaurant does not disappoint. For... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2019
RabbiY
Montreal, Canada
via mobile

All reviews self guided tour kosher restaurant tasting room the menu looked amazing oak barrels steak buy a bottle ventura county bottling waiters vats gourmet reds signage
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful winery. Ample free parking. Courteous and kind staff. Beautiful selection of wine for sale. Also different wines offered at sale prices

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018

My wife enjoyed the wine tasting before dinner. She tried 8 wines and enjoyed several of them quite a bit. We then bought a bottle of wine (for < $10) and the tasting was free.

Dinner was amazing. The salad, mushroom soup, sweetbreads (heaven!), and veal chop were all 5+ stars. David, our server, paired the wines brilliantly. He was pleasant and knowledgeable. Steak was not lean enough, but wonderfully prepared. Baked Alaska for dessert was superb.

This may have been one of the most memorable dinners my wife and I have ever enjoyed. It is well worth the trip. Enjoy!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank JSJNY
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

I only visited the tasting room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I am normally just a red wine drinker but I tried all of their varieties. They all were very good but I really enjoyed the reds. I bought three bottles and will be looking for the Herzog brand at my local stores.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

We had relatives in from the Boston area who keep Kosher and wanted to go to a winery, so we brought them here! It was a Friday and the factory was not in production but you can go in a self guided tour to see how the magic happens! We then went downstairs and into their tasting room to check out their wines. We actually found a wine that we loved and bought a bottle so the tasting was free! We got to meet Joe their head winemaker and chatted with him for a few minutes which made our visit even mire special & enjoyable! Their restaurant was closed but the menu looked amazing so we're coming back some time soon for dinner! This place is a hidden gem!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Tastings are either 6 or 8 wines. I decided on the 8 wine tasting and was glad I did. The reds are really good and the dessert wine is goodness on the palate. If I had to choose only 2 wines to buy from them it would be their Variations American Oak Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast and their Herzog Late Harvest Orange Muscat, California. Not that the others are bad just these 2 take the cake.

Date of experience: April 2017