“Yum!”

Sura USA Korean Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 348 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My niece took us here and it did not disappoint! The flavors and freshness of each dish we got was outstanding.
It is a little on the pricey side but well worth every penny.
This is a quite a gem in Oxnard.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed December 21, 2017

This was my first Korean Barbecue experience and we loved it. It is in a shopping plaza and was easy to find(not Local). The ambiance is different but I had never been in a Korean Barbecue. The staff was pleasant and helped suggest some menu choices. We loved the multiple flavors and entrees and will definitely return next time we are in Oxnard.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Korean BBQ is not common in Oxnard. Sura has good food and the service is good too. And like Anaba (Japanese), they are next to the Seabridge canals which are good for an after meal stroll.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Located in a shopping center, parking was a challenge. Came in for a late lunch on a weekday and seating was easy. You order from a menu. I ordered from the lunch specials. I chose Mandu Soup and BBQ ribs. The servings were generous and the food was excellent. Service was great. My complaint was that if a dish is listed as a lunch special, it should be under the $10 level. I'm glad we went and would go again.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Not too crowded at lunch on a Thursday. Menu is very extensive. We had bibimbap which was very good. Chicken wings which were a near perfect copy of what Wolfgang Puck serves at LA Live and delicious. I do have to say the rice took us by surprise. Was expecting white rice and it came out purple-ish. Was told this is because it was mixed with black beans to make it "healthier". Odd. And the deonjang wasn't what we were used too, either. Disappointed there. Overall a pretty good meal with excellent service.

Date of visit: June 2017