All reviews golf course full kitchen the penthouse tennis courts apartment complex dallas cowboys large property living room marriott brand training camp small kitchen two story home away from home social hour tacos free breakfast main building
Reviewed October 2, 2018

First of all, I am unabashedly; head-over-heels; in love with the Marriott brand. This company has continued to earn my loyalty for over 25 years and this property is no exception.

This is not a news flash to anyone....at least I don't believe it is----if you want a little more privacy on your next stay.....if what you are looking for is more of a small, studio apartment kinda feel; then Residence Inn by Marriott is the place for you. If you haven't stayed at a Residence Inn for some unexplainable reason, just a "feeling" you have; maybe you should give it a try. I think you'll be surprised.

The Residence Inn is set up as units of 4, two on top and two on bottom.....so, each "building" has 4 "rooms". Of note; the upstairs are just that....up a flight of outside stairs, so be aware if you have a lot of luggage you might want to request a downstairs unit.

The entire grounds are clean, quiet and well maintained....the usual standard! Situated right next to a public golf course, it is serene and if you are a golfer I'm sure the front desk can get you set up for an early round.

Breakfast is a hot food bar with waffles, eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits/toast and the usual beverages. Also cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, cheese, yogurt, well just about anything you could want for breakfast.

A small exercise room is located near the tennis courts for your convenience. The beach is close by, perhaps 10 minute drive....so, the weather is absolutely delicious!

Take an early morning walk or choose the evening and watch the sun set.....just enjoy.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2018

This property is not one of the fancier marriotts nevertheless we were very happy to stay for two nights whilst on our way to Tahiti .The property is fairly large and constructed of individual blocks each one containing 6 or 8 rooms there is ample parking alongside each block .Our room 3222 was spacious ,well equipped (no kettle though ) and most importantly very clean .The shower ,towels and toiletries were of medium quality but more than adequate. The sleep quality was good and the room was quiet. There is a pool Jaquzzi and small gym with limited weights and several high end treadmills .Breakfast is a complimentary American style - waffles ,bagels etc and a reasonable selection of healthier options . The staff can be summed up in one word - Fantastic - everybody we dealt with was friendly knowledgable and professional especially reception .in short we have booked another 2 nights on our way home fo Tel Aviv , what better recommendation is there than that

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floors are preferable if you have heavy luggage - there are not any elevators or porters
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here. Great location for all we wanted to do. Got our stay at a great price too! While my husband golfed, I rented a bike from the hotel and enjoyed checking out the area. The breakfast every morning was amazing, we were definitely surprised at all the different choices.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Loved that this was set up like condos! Lots of room to stretch out, relax and have a private meal in the room. Breakfast had tons of options and being a weekend, was packed with people. Loads of parking close to your room and the grounds were kept up nicely and quietly. Only 20 minutes from the Reagan Library was a plus!

Room Tip: ground floors are best for those with knee problems
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at this property for a conference with friends. I really enjoyed the property as the rooms were very nice, the amenities were fantastic, and the staff was particularly great. Specifically Joey at the front desk who was very helpful and friendly as it was much appreciated on how he was able to assist me. Additionally, the breakfast was delicious which is always a plus. The courts as well as the pool is fantastic. I liked how the controller let us hang out in the lobby until 2 am. Overall, I would definitely be staying here if I was not camping at McGrath beach.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends