Came here for a meeting in March after a long Midwestern winter. A long trip from SFO but used Monterey Airbus (great service and totally reliable) so it wasn't too bad to get here. Weather was perfect, cool mornings/evenings and warm afternoons. Nice cafe in the main building will serve you a giant pour of wine so that you can sit on their back deck and stare at the sunset over the Pacific. Hard to improve on this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel